All reviews flat screen tv a simple continental breakfast stayed nights microwave collingwood mcg melb toiletries onsite hospital cbd tram
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Ok so I went here with my bf for a quickie!! Don’t judge
it smelt like old cigarettes and meth or some other drugs it smelt bad ok!! It was only $90 for one night so I guess we can’t complain, The place is very quite but I’m sure there’s drug dealers living their anyways nothing bad happened but I didn’t stay the night so who knows!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

The AFL grand final weekend wasn't the best weekend to go to Melbourne I didn't have a great choice of accommodation near the city. This motel did offer free parking which was a bonus. However the room had a very strong cloying odour which gave us both a headache. As that faded the smell of cigarettes was very apparent. At $375 for 2 nights surely they could have supplied 2 bowls to eat the mini packs of cereal from (breakfast included) it was quite primitive eating out of the box. Oh and the heater didn't work either. Both nights I woke to someone yelling...the entrance was left open all night. On the plus side staff were friendly enough.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise N
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

No road noise but if there's noisy guests staying - you're bound to hear them. Self parking included in price. Easy, friendly check in. I arrived late so they contacted me with instructions. A simple continental breakfast supplied which was very handy. The rooms were basic, relatively clean & comfortable. The only window faces the centre of the building where there are couches/common areas. Trams and buses a 5 min walk. Then 5- 10 min on Tram to get to the CBD, St Vincent's or Epworth hospital.
Overall - you get what you pay for.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Janette J
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

After getting a room for the price i did - i was very surprised with what i received :-)
Warm welcome : a phone call 2hrs before closing to ensure i was still coming.
Clean / comfy / all amenities needed plus a microwave.
Walking distance to the MCG and Melb Park facilities : a lil further but def walking distance to cbd. On the doorstep of vibrant Collingwood & East Melb
Included Continental Breakie as well - basic but sufficient to start the day.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mathew C
Reviewed April 1, 2017

WOW, yes it was this close to shops, restaurants and parks.

Just what we needed as we were going out for dinner then dancing had a fabulous evening and staying here made it even more easier for us.

Clean. Comfortable and Location.

Excellent for the price too.

Has weekly rates too if you are a traveller.

Close to public transport. MCG, East Melbourne, Free off street car parking.

Hair dryer and usual amenities well worth the stay and friendly too.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends