All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskm clubpearl streethardware storeunderground parkingnice hotelparking lotwithin easy walking distancestaying at this hotelshort driverooms are largebeds were comfortablemountain viewlobbysproutsbuff
Reviewed June 3, 2016

I have stayed here numerous times for the Memorial Day weekend (Boulder Bolder 10k). This visit was just as enjoyable. At check in, Sarah was a terrific help (I was a little early) and provided me with several dinner spot recommendations and pulled out a map and showed me how to get to each. That was quality service.

The rooms are comfortable, large and clean. I believe that the rooms from 00-20 are on the mountain side (even numbers face the flatirons).

Since my last visit they had relocated the Executive Lounge. That was a disappointment:

1. The old location (5th floor) had a nice balcony that overlooks the flatirons - a great place to enjoy breakfast before heading out. The new lounge is on the 1st floor, no patio, overlooks the front door.

2. The service at the executive lounge seemed a little understaffed. I had just returned from Marriott Zurich and the executive lounge was top notch, fully staffed and food and drink were plentiful. Here, the drinks (alcoholic) are extra and I had to go to the bar to get any service; the evening hors d'oeuvres were sparse and not quick to be refilled. Maybe that was just me. I got tired of waiting and went to the bar. This is not a big deal, but I did hear some people noting that they had paid extra for the executive lounge access and they thought it was lacking.

The hotel is in a great location. about a 15-20 min walk to Pearl Street. Easy access to campus and local stores. I didn't have a car this trip (take the bus from the airport) and I didn't miss it a bit.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms 00-20 seem to be facing the flatirons.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Dustin K, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Good morning,

Thank you first and foremost for staying with us recently! We are happy to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay, however, are sorry to hear that you do not like our new M Club Lounge concept on the lobby level. We hope that this does not deter you from staying with us in the future as we would love to host you again.

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the suite that has a balcony with an amazing view of the Flatirons. I loved having my morning hot chocolate out there. The staff is very friendly. The staff in the concierge lounge is the best. They were so kind and helpful offering tips for things to do based on your interests. The breakfast in the concierge lounge is excellent. We also enjoyed snacks from the lounge as well. The location is convenient to get to everything you would want to see in Boulder. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie S
Dustin K, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Good morning!

Thank you so much for staying with us recently! We are very happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with us and hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2016

Nice hotel, only 5 stories high and the views on the S side of the hotel are spectacular. Beautiful flatiron mountains. Breakfast is free and with your hotel key you can enter the breakfast room anytime you want for fruit, drinks or snacks (very nice perk). ALL of the hotel staff were REALLY NICE. Free internet and happy to provide foam pillows, extra blankets, towels, etc.

Room Tip: Best views on South side of hotel, there is construction and the N side.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Dustin K, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Good afternoon,

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to be able to serve you again soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2016

Was in Boulder last week and stayed at the Marriott. Location was perfect, room was nice, concierge lounge next to front desk was one best of many Marriott properties I have stayed (open 24 hours, large bottles of water, snacks...) and the gym was well laid out with enough equipment for a morning workout. There is even a fridge with cold water. Appears to have been recently been renovated. Service in the lobby bar that evening hit the spot, a few appetizers and adult beverages. Only downside was the bed was a bit too soft for my personal taste.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Dustin K, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Good afternoon,

Thank you for staying with us recently! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay overall and would also like to apologize that the bed was not as comfortable as you would have liked.

We hope that the next time your travels bring you to Boulder, that you choose us again.

Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

What a great spot to enjoy meeting friends and family. The staff in the lobby were cheerful and help full. The bartender and staff were fun, they even played pool with us. Rooms and beds awesome as usual. The Buff Resturant terrific. The location made it easy to enjoy the Mall and several shopping centers. Macys. Thanks again Mike

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Good morning,

First and foremost, thank you for staying with us recently! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to be able to serve you again the next time you are in Boulder.