All reviews the concierge lounge front desk m club pearl street hardware store underground parking nice hotel parking lot within easy walking distance staying at this hotel short drive rooms are large beds were comfortable mountain view lobby sprouts buff
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms; excellent house keeping staff. I was concerned when I read that the rooms were not renovated. But after I got here it's not that bad. Bed is in good shape. Lobby is nice and staff is friendly. There aren't too many choices in Boulder.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HikeUpTrails
TJ D, General Manager at Boulder Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Hi HikeUpTrails,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your recent stay. We value all feedback from our guests as we utilize this information to further enhance our services, offerings and upgrades to the property.

We have done some recent upgrades to the property and we are in the process of working with a great design in which we will be renovating all of the guest rooms.

We do strive for excellence and guest room cleanliness is very important to us and I am happy to hear about your great experience.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

I stayed here for a night in December for business and was very satisfied! The lobby and lounge areas looked very modern from recent renovations. The front desk staff was very friendly and attentive. Breakfast was good but not included. The location was great for exploring some of the nearby restaurants and shops and is across from a larger shopping center. I would stay here again on my next trip to Boulder!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Katie J

Hi Katie J,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback regarding your stay and I will be sure to share your great comments with the team.

We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to Boulder.

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 nights here between Christmas and New Year's. The lobby has been renovated. We enjoyed the M Club (for Gold & Platinum Marriott Rewards members), now conveniently located off the lobby. It was well stocked and staff were friendly. We did not dine in the lounge or restaurant, but they were beautiful and inviting.

It appears the hotel is just starting to renovate the guest rooms. Our room was sizable and could benefit from updating, but was not "tired" or dirty by any account.

What made this hotel stand above others was the service. Every person we encountered on the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to ensure our satisfaction. We had two minor issues, and both were corrected immediately and beyond our expectations.

Parking does cost $16/day, but I think that is due to the high demand of real estate. We learned the lot immediately in front of the hotel (limited to 2 hr parking) is owned and controlled by the city, not the hotel.

Great location - lots of growth in the area, and just a mile or so from the heart of downtown Boulder.

We look forward to staying here again in the future.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristin F

Hi Kristin F,

Thank you so much for your response! We always appreciate our guest’s feedback and hope that the Boulder Marriott continues to be your "home away from home". If there's anything else we can do to make your stays more enjoyable please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed December 10, 2016

In July 2015, management assured that there would be room renovations completed by "end of the year". I guess they didn't say which year because as of December 2016 the rooms have not been touched. The rooms remain dated, worn and stuck in the 90's.
I know there has been a change in hotel ownership... that being said....
On my visit last week 1 of the 2 elevators was out of order for 3 days. The coffee machine in the lounge was out of order during the entire stay of 4 days. The front desk staff attitude is noticeably less friendly and helpful during the past 5 months. I was not greeted as an elite member and not provided a room upgrade.
Since I travel to Boulder once a month, I am now going to change my hotel of choice to another property.

Room Tip: I believe there is 1 renovated room on the 5th floor - Good Luck
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank JDERV
Reviewed December 8, 2016

I was surprised by the size of my room. It was very large. It was quiet and condition of the room was pretty good. It's not near downtown however. It's a mile or two walk to downtown restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business