All reviewsbreakfast roompool areafront desk stafffree bikesan older hotelhot tubfirst floorparking lotcu campusrooms are nicefresh fruitgreat place to stayfree breakfastconvenient locationbed was comfortablepearl streetbw
Reviewed May 11, 2016

Because f there is, I want to nominate the Best Western Plus Boulder Inn. All the little touches...a real rose in our room, great pool area with moutain views, fresh flowers in the hall, the best breakfasts I have ever had in a chain hotel, and a friendly, competent staff make this hotel better than any Best Western we have ever stayed in (and right now I am in one in Arizona).

Room Tip: Ask for an Interior room with pool/mountain view
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maggie C
BoulderInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Boulder Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2016

Hi Maggie C,

Thank you for your effusive review. We make an extraordinary effort to exceed expectations. Reading your words brings validation to our efforts. I can't thank you enough.

Please let me know the next time you come through Boulder. I am happy to help facilitate your reservation. I can be reached at the hotel, on my personal cell phone number 303-506-9859, or via email at ari@boulderinn.com

Reviewed May 11, 2016

great pool, view of foothills, convenient location and great value. We have stayed hear several visits to Boulder and the nice pool and clean and neat rooms make this a great value. We will be staying hear each time we are in Boulder.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Charles P

Hi Charles P,

I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of the pool. It is heated to 84 degrees at a depth of 9 feet. I hope that you were able to sit by the fire pits and watch the sun go down behind the mountains. It is one of the great joys of living in Colorado. Thank you for your positive review.

Reviewed May 7, 2016

After comparing all the hotels in the area, this Best Western had the best value, location and features for the money. It did not disappoint. From the front desk to the cleaning staff, everyone was friendly and helpful. I have no complaints and would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank SeM2116

Hi SeM2116,

One of our goals is to be the most competitively priced hotels in the market. I'm glad that you felt great about the value for price paid. I am also happy to hear that you had great interactions with all of our staff members. They are so important to the success of the hotel.

Reviewed May 7, 2016

Very good experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved the breakfast buffet. The rooms were very clean. Our stay was three nights. There was construction going on right outside our room on a new building next door and it was noisy during business hours but we were usually not in the room at these times.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lorisD2946ET

Hi lorisD2946ET,

Thank you for your kind words on the breakfast buffet. Two years ago, we built a brand new private dining room for our guests. We spared no expense, decorating it with marble, and high end furnishings. The most important part is the food. Each morning, 3 staff members make sure that the largest, and best complimentary hotel breakfast in Boulder is well taken care of. Thank you for noticing everything we do for you.

Reviewed May 5, 2016

The front desk staff, Stephanie and Alex were very helpful and professional. I had difficulty sending a timely and very important FAX. They were persistent and resourceful until we got it done. Then I could relax and enjoy my stay. The breakfast was good. Hot Waffles and scrambled eggs. The Latte machine was also good. I joined their Summit Club, which affords CU parents perks. I will stay at this property again.
Karol W.

Room Tip: There is currently construction on going behind the Hotel. I was on the opposite side and did not hear that noise.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank washburnkarol

Hi washburnkarol,

We have created a wonderful hotel, but without the staff, it is nothing. We are fully cognizant of their value, and never take it for granted. Thank you for calling attention to these wonderful people. I let both Stephanie and Alex know that they were mentioned in your review, and they were excited.