“Worse Valentine Meal Ever”
Review of Restaurant 4580

Restaurant 4580
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant 4580 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 614 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Yarmouth
Transit: Skip stops right out front as does the 204
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Drinks and appetizers (Froi Gras) were good. After that the “Rib Eye steak was over cooked, less than 1/2” think, tough and full of grissle. Vegetable and potato were cold. The red velvet torte with coffee drizzle was a joke consisting of a piece of something like a flat, chewy piece of fruit roll-up on a bed of Carmel sauce. We thought they were serving the wrong thing and had to confirm it was as ordered . Ovoerall, quite disappointed and at nearly $100/Persian I will not be back.

grissel

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 8, 2018

I guess I had no clue, 1st time there, certainly will not be our last! This place was amazing. I love Salmon, few know how to make it correctly (not that I'm a pro) when you like something as much as I do, you just know. This is the first place I have ever been asked how I like my salmon prepared? I love that! Salmon done right! They even recommend med rare! The squash soup with pink peppercorns-to die for. Dessert.. ahh! If I would have had more time; the Flourless Chocolate Torte with wine.. ( I had dessert, no wine, this time) need I say more! Service was awesome too. I'm a fan! We will be back! Thank you

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

This place has been reinvented and it is really good. All the food we had was elegantly prepared. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

We experienced good service here at The North End at 4580 in a comfortable atmosphere, full bar with several choices of local draft beers and very good food. Tasty Pan Seared Norwegian Salmon is served over fingerling potatoes, sautéed Swiss char, mushrooms & leeks, finished with a port wine reduction & horseradish crème. 4580 continues to thrive after nearly a dozen years and is full of satisfied locals.

1  Thank GrandTour743567
Reviewed January 10, 2018

All 4 entrees were good. Service also good. Nice setting in the dining room. We all liked it. Nice variety on the menu. Some items a little spicy for me.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Restaurant 4580? Share your experiences!