1,245 results
All reviews corner bar new wing historic section otis elevator beautiful historic hotel stained glass ceiling north wing great location pearl street spruce restaurant operated elevator old west step back in time old fashioned downtown boulder modern amenities valet parking is
Reviewed January 8, 2018

We had a lovely stay in an historic suite at the Hotel Boulderado. The staff was so attentive. The location is fantastic, just off Pearl Street in Downtown Boulder. License Number 1 is a funky, romantic basement bar with top notch creative cocktails - don't miss it if you stay at the Boulderado.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Camille B, Operations Manager at Hotel Boulderado, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Emily B,

Thank you for your five out of five review of the Hotel Boulderado. Also, thank you for specifically taking the time to mention our staff. I am very lucky to work with such a talented and devoted group of individuals who make every single guest's stay memorable. We look forward to hosting you again if you return to Boulder.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Think comfortable traditional and definately not contemporary!

Very well located and easy to travel to/from..

The suite was good and again comfortable..

Liked happy hour on the Corner Bar...

The bellboys stored the highest not least as one had to hairdry some laundry which was returned very damp..one for the CV!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Camille B, Operations Manager at Hotel Boulderado, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

footprint99,

Thank you for reviewing your experience at the Hotel Boulderado. I am pleased you found the room comfortable and that you were able to enjoy some of our onsite restaurants. We hope to welcome you back again another time.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

My family had a fun time at the Great Gatsby New Years Gala this year. We arrived around 3pm on December 31st and were greeted immediately by a very professional valet. He helped in every way, and was even super nice to our little dog that was traveling with us. I had reserved three rooms plus the Gala tickets and breakfast. All but the pet friendly room was ready, I took the dog for a walk, and waited in the lobby area because it was very cold. The room was ready at about 4pm. All the rooms were good, clean and beds were comfortable. The rooms had refrigerators and other nice amenities. We only stayed the one night, mostly went for the New Years Eve Party, but will return if I ever need to stay in Boulder. The party was good, but this is where my only complaint comes in - I think for the price, they could have done a bit better. This food was good, except for the filet, which was way undercooked and we could not eat it. The food could and should have been better, and and I think a couple coordinated activities, or drawings, or contests, or something??? would have been fun. Down stairs in License 1, it was very nice early in the evening, and I wish I would have spent more time there, later in the evening, it became extremely crowded and not very good. The Casino Royal looked fun, but also crowded, and I could not get in to do any gambling for charity - too bad. I will not do the New Years Gala again, but if I need to stay in Boulder again, I will stay at the Boulderado.

Arapahoetravel,

Happy New Year! Thank you for taking additional time to comment on your Boulderado experience and sharing it with the TripAdvisor community. After reading your review, I am happy to see you enjoyed our parties and overall experience. Your review will be shared with our executive team so we can work to improve from here. Thank you for your comments and feedback. We hope to see you in the new year.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

My room service bill did not clear before checkout. When the hotel reran my card it declined. For a $60 tab they treated me like someone who owed $500K in back child support. One email, then they called my office to say they couldn't reach me. I responded to the email, told them to rerun the card, and it cleared. Total lack of class and customer service. Acted more like a motel 6. I'll recommend against our company using this hotel again...if anyone would have an issue, I wouldn't trust the business side of the house to treat them decently.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank MichaelCroy
Reviewed January 4, 2018

I treated my sister and myself to a visit for Christmas recently. Everything was so lovely, from the valet people, the front desk, even other guests greeting each other! Our window room with two queen beds was divine! We were made to feel like family, looked after, cared for and cherished! The sparkling lights of the Christmas tree in the lobby and the general cheer in the air remind me why I love to go from Colorado Springs to celebrate in Boulder. Well Done Hotel Boulderado! Until the next time, Therese

Room tip: Windows are nice on a corner!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Camille B, Operations Manager at Hotel Boulderado, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

Thereseeee,

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Boulderado as your Christmas get away! I agree, something magical happens during the holiday season in our historic hotel and I am glad you were apart of it. Thank you for your sharing your enthusiastic review and rating your stay a 5 out of 5. Please come see us again soon!