All reviewstypical courtyardoffice parkstarbucks coffeeshort driveroom was cleanpearl streetnice hoteloff the beaten pathbusiness tripwhole foodsquiet locationfront desk staffwould stay here againexcellent stayenjoyed my stayeasy accessparking lot
Reviewed November 7, 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Boulder. I couldn't believe how quiet the rooms were. The bed was incredibly comfortable. And I loved the cafe and lobby area and outdoor fireplace. Everyone who worked here was incredibly friendly and welcoming. It was easy to get everywhere in Boulder from here. I would highly recommend this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2015

Thank you for sharing your kind comments on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased you enjoyed the hotel and our service. Thank you for recommending this property.
We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2015

I needed a place to stay for a visit to UC Boulder and was happy we chose the Courtyard. While not on campus, it was a short ride not only to the campus but to other areas in Boulder. Our room was comfortable and quiet - 2 Queen beds is a plus. And we were pleasantly surprised with the lobby restaurant. We had two breakfasts there and enjoyed the food - the french toast one day and the Texas Toast the other. We also had a late night snack (quesadilla) which was good, not to mention the wines by the glass. We found everyone there very friendly and helpful. The only disappointment was the gym, which was small and had very little equipment. While we did not try it, the indoor pool and jacuzzi looked nice.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2015

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor. I am pleased you enjoyed our location and service. We look forward to serving you again very soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

Friendly service, nice lobby, clean rooms. But be forewarned. The MC-Boulder puts one of those small, who-knows-if-it's-clean coffee makers in your room. But if you want a good cup of fresh coffee in the morning and even are willing to go to the lobby to get it, you'll pay at least $2.50 for it.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay on TripAdvisor. I am pleased you liked the hotel and received good service. We do provide complimentary one-cup brewing coffee makers in our room with disposable cups. These are usually very popular with our guests.
We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

The staff was helpful and the hotel was clean, but it seems dated to me. Not enough outlets for all of our 21st century toys. I was also surprised to pull back the bedspread to see the mattress did not have a mattress cover on it. I called the front desk and they sent someone up to help me put it on the bed, but he told me that none of the beds had mattress pad's on them! This was a surprise to me as I am frequent Marriott hotel user and the mattresses have always had pads on them! I am kind of picky, I admit, but really? A mattress pad is just something you put on all beds.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. I am glad you found the hotel clean and staff helpful.
I apologize that your room did not have a mattress pad. We typically have them on all of our beds and will review with our housekeeping to team to prevent this issue in the future.
We hope to have an opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

Just got back home from a trip to Boulder and we enjoyed the stay at the Courtyard. The hotel is well located, has a great breakfast that you have to pay for, and a bar. The gym is pathetic, so go to one of the public gyms 5 minutes away which are very nice.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
courtyardboulder, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2015

Thank you for staying with us recently. I am happy you found the hotel clean and our staff service helpful. I apologize that the fitness room did not meet your needs. We do have several new pieces of cardio equipment as well as free weights. All of the fitness equipment does feature individual televisions and we provide complimentary ear buds for guest use. I am happy you were able to find an athletic club that met your needs nearby.
We hope to serve you again soon.