US$238
US$207
US$291
US$268
Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$135
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Best Western Plus Boulder Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$219
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$161
Boulder University Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$219
US$194
Foot of the Mountain Motel(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$170
All reviewsfull kitchenthe penthousefront deskhome away from homefree cookiesliving areaapartment complexbedroom suitefresh baked cookiesextended stayfire pityogurtfitness roomno elevatorshort drivebike paththe entire staff
Reviewed June 24, 2016

I was in Boulder for work and the staff here made me feel at home. Their attentive care and Compassionate resolve to help, made my business trip very enjoyable.Rebecca and Gaby deserve a special shout, they went above and beyond to help after the freezer broke and my Ice cream melted.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
vbocg, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Dear DamienLCastro,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review and to do your own shout out for Rebecca and Gabby. I am happy to hear that they helped make you feel at home and went above and beyond to come to the rescue of your melted ice cream! I hope your travels will bring you back to Boulder again soon!
Cathy R- GM

Reviewed June 20, 2016

My mom and I stayed here for a week while I attended a conference. She spent most of the day in the room and it was much more comfortable for her than a typical hotel room. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms clean, and the atmosphere very quiet. Everything about the stay was pleasant, and we had no complaints.

Room Tip: I am allergic to cats, and most rooms are pet friendly, so if you have any pet allergies, be sure to request a "no pets allowed" room.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
vbocg, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

Dear Breanna,
Thank you for your kind words and your review. I am so happy to hear that both you and your mother enjoyed your stay and I appreciate the time you took to share your experience with others. I hope you have many more conferences to attend here in the future and you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Special thanks to Jennie and Gabby for helping us with some special requests. They were very helpful with some local advice. Great rooms with lots of space. Great place to stay while visiting Boulder and the community bikes are just down the street.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to recognize Jennie and Gabby, who are always at your service and ready to share their local advice. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

I came to Residence Inn Boulder to stay, while I got back treatment. I was essentially disabled from a backninjury and was preparing for a spinal fusion surgery, leaving me in need of a lot of help and support.

While all Cat, April, Becca, Tabby, Jack and Jody were very helpful in many ways, Nancy was very compassionate and because of Cathy and Jennie, I could eat without the extreme pain shopping and carrying bags cause me. Above all, Jennie showed empathy, a willingness to help me whenever my back pain limited me, from carrying my laundry and actually doing it for me, to helping me carry things and ensure I had enough food to even unloading my groceries when I was physically incapable, Jennie's actions prevented me from experiencing extreme pain and further injury: I am very grateful.

As with the actions of all the staff and maintenance, I am deeply grateful and appreciative of the compassion and willingness to be helpful and kind, which Jennie, Nancy, Cathy and everyone at Residence Inn Boulder demonstrated towards me during a very difficult time in my life.

They are excellent people, and I highly recommend a stay.

David Levinson

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Enkidu1988

Dear David,
You are so sweet to write about your stay and recognize the unique care and compassion that is genuine throughout our team.
I could not be prouder of our team and I thank you for mentioning them by name and sharing your story. I am grateful that we could be of assistance to you while you were our guest. We all wish you well in your upcoming surgery and hope to welcome you back in good health again soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2016

Comfortable, clean room with 1st rate housekeeping. Friendly staff at the front desk and in the dining room. A special thank you to Matt for making us feel so welcome!
The coffee & iced water in the lobby were always fresh and available.
The housekeeping staff was consistently flexible in returning to make up our room if we were having a slow start to the day.
We've been visiting this hotel since 2003 and plan to return as often as possible.

Room Tip: all rooms are quiet and comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aind0rf

Dear aind0rf- WOW! Thank you for being a loyal customer for the last 14 years! We really appreciate your business and your review. We look forward to seeing you again next year, if not before then! Thanks for your kind words.
Cathy R- GM