All reviews strip mall drug store breakfast and dinner baseline road bit hard to find fresh berries living room complimentary breakfast small kitchen business center home away from home great place to stay outdoor pool would definitely stay here again great room oatmeal fitness center
Reviewed April 1, 2016

This hotel has become our go-to place when visiting Boulder. Once again it didn't disappoint. The upgrades seem to be almost complete and the new lobby area is clean and modern. We will be back on our next trip.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sarah R, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

Dear Ready4MoreTravel,

Thank you for your loyalty! I am so glad to hear we are your go-to hotel when visiting Boulder! Our team takes great pride in the service we provide and your continued loyalty is much appreciated! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Boulder!

Sarah I

Reviewed March 31, 2016

It is wonderful to have a kitchenette. It was odd that all the dishes were kept in the dishwasher and washed everyday. The breakfast was fabulous but the morning staff acted like they hated you. The rest of the staff was friendly though. The carpet was a bit worn. But the location was within walking distance of shopping and family.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Donna S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please accept my sincerest apologies for my morning crews attitude. Please know that is not our normal practice and and I have shared your experience with our entire team. We do offer complimentary shuttle service within a 5 mile radius M-F 9a-5pm. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Boulder.

Reviewed March 29, 2016

I needed to stay near my daughter and found this hidden gem nearby. The hotel was newly renovated, the bed and pillows were very comfortable and they had pay-per-view movies. I very much enjoyed my stay

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sarah R, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2016

Dear Loretta C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Our team takes great pride in the service and accommodations we provide and to hear your experience is rewarding! We look forward to servicing you again the next time you're in town visiting your daughter! Thanks again and take care!

Reviewed March 27, 2016

The room was very nice and well appointed. The breakfast was substantial and well done. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Access to the property can be a little tricky as its located behind a Safeway. A good location for a comfortable quiet stay!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Sarah R, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2016

Dear bonita6525,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our amenities! Though we are located behind The Meadows Plaza, we do offer complimentary shuttle services M-F 9a-5pm for your convenience. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you during you next visit!

Reviewed March 25, 2016

We enjoyed the stay very much. Our family met there from Portland, OR and Lincoln, NE and it was very enjoyable, fit all our needs and will plan to do so again. The complimentary breakfasts and evening refreshments were very good and we looked forward to them. The rooms were very clean and the complete.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Ruth B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review and for choosing our property to be the meeting spot for your family! We always want our guests to feel at home and your feedback is much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Boulder!