“Transported to Paris”
Review of Le Petit Paris

Le Petit Paris
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Petit Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 164 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Price range: US$10 - US$65
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017

French chef, French waitress, amazing French food. Pear salad and Beef Bourguignon were both prepared to perfection. Wine pairing was perfect. Husband loved the Molten Chocolate Cake while I savored every bite of the chef's special, Dame Blanche. Worth the price.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

My gosh, if I could give it more than five stars I would. This is one of my favorite restaurants in the world! Definitely my #1 in Breckenridge.

I have gone twice so far--there shall be many more!--and both times were so incredible! Look, this restaurant isn't just a place to eat. This an experience. A unique one! The owners are there and welcoming and--dare I say--loving! They will absolutely cater to your every need while telling you stories and making you laugh at the same time! I feel like I have two old friends there that I can't wait to visit again!

The food is just awesome. The atmosphere is quaint and perfect and great! It's small and intimate. Perfect for romantic dinners! The service is wonderful.

I cannot give this beautiful place enough compliments. I can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank Martin A
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I've dined at this establishment 4 or 5 times over the last 10 years and always leave thoroughly satisfied. The French sisters (Ariel and Mary Jo) who opened this are still active and happily engage with each customer. I've read the other Trip Advisor reviews and can't really add much. This is a boutique eatery, serves dinner only, about 10-12 tables, and no burgers. However, from their cocktails, wines, and appetizers through their main courses, deserts, and chocolate martinis, ALL IS EXCELLENT. Though a 3- course meal plus cocktails and wine can easily set you back $150+ per person, it's worth it.

Caution: As this makes a great couples, date night, or special occasion dining experience, leave the kiddies at home. Also, while their dress code is casual like all in Breckenridge, leave the blue jeans, shorts, and flip flops for someplace else. Doing so will add to your experience as well as that of the other diners.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

If you are looking for an elegant, leisurely, entertaining, memorable place to enjoy an outstanding French meal, this is the place to go. The appetizer was fabulous. Our party tried several of the entrees, none disappointed. Attention to detail with each dish was evident. Handmade desserts finished off a wonderfully enjoyable evening. The staff was attentive and interactive (even to he point we chatted with owners and staff for 20minutes after our meal). Truly an experience not to miss!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Ariel will make your dinner a memorable evening! The cheese platter is always my favorite. The housemade desserts are worth the calories. We've visited this restaurant almost every trip for twenty years❤️