“Serene and Romantic”

Price range: US$10 - US$65
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2017

I visited Le Petit Paris for a birthday this past weekend. The staff was extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. The host generously took pictures of us for over 5 mins. The ambience is romantic and modern - great place for a dinner date. Food was tasty and the drinks were delicious. Would highly recommend the Le Petit Paris cocktail!

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Found by looking on OpenTable, what a great find. Truly authentic French restaurant in Colorado. Great choice from the menu, fascinating glimpse into France.
Food quality excellent and the owners/chefs simply great company making the night complete. Common interest in Le Roi of Manchester!!!

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Made dinner reservations for two. The restaurant is tiny and the menu is limited. The restaurant was out of several entrees. We ordered two house salads, two cups of French onion soup and 2 glasses of wine. Our bill was $80+. The soup was $15 a cup and we waited 40 minutes for it. Salads were about $10; wine $14/glass. The food and accompanying bread service was good but very over priced for the items and portion sizes. There are so many good fine dining restaurants in Breckenridge that we were sorry we hadn't dined elsewhere.

1  Thank jtanda17
mijotte, Owner at Le Petit Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear ladies,

I am very surprise by your comment about the restaurant.
When you come inside nobody close your eyes so you can't see the menu nor the prices!
I even don't understand why you didn't leave the restaurant (which is not a DINER BY THE WAY). Our prices are on our web site, open table, the menu downstairs the restaurant and in the menu we give to you when you come inside.
And, yes the restaurant is small, cozy but not tiny!

We wish you well.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

French chef, French waitress, amazing French food. Pear salad and Beef Bourguignon were both prepared to perfection. Wine pairing was perfect. Husband loved the Molten Chocolate Cake while I savored every bite of the chef's special, Dame Blanche. Worth the price.

1  Thank luvtravl804
Reviewed August 19, 2017

My gosh, if I could give it more than five stars I would. This is one of my favorite restaurants in the world! Definitely my #1 in Breckenridge.

I have gone twice so far--there shall be many more!--and both times were so incredible! Look, this restaurant isn't just a place to eat. This an experience. A unique one! The owners are there and welcoming and--dare I say--loving! They will absolutely cater to your every need while telling you stories and making you laugh at the same time! I feel like I have two old friends there that I can't wait to visit again!

The food is just awesome. The atmosphere is quaint and perfect and great! It's small and intimate. Perfect for romantic dinners! The service is wonderful.

I cannot give this beautiful place enough compliments. I can't wait to go back!!

2  Thank Martin A