“Very good massge studio”

Sol Impressions Massage Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Impressions is a warm, boutique style massage studio located in downtown Breckenridge, Colorado offering traditional and unique therapies. Try a High Altitude Relief massage that combines a sinus steam treatment, aromatherapy and your choice of Swedish, Sports or Deep Tissue massage to eliminate headaches and feel your best in the mountains. You can also try a Tibetan Massage, the most ancient form of massage therapy on earth, only available at our studio! Another unique offering is the Arnica Massage, which uses hot packs and our very own Arnica oil that is great for reducing soreness and pain. Please take a look at the menu of services on our website for all that we offer. Our treatments are FULL 30, 60 & 90 minutes long, so you get every blissful minute! We are now offering skin care and waxing. Our skin care line is Sanitas, a highly effective, results oriented line that is made right here in Colorado. Try The Perfect Facial or an Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial and see change.
Breckenridge, CO
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very good massge studio”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

great funky space just off of mainstreet. Reasonable rates. Ask for Travis is you want a male therapist. he's great

3 Thank Skibumn

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“No 30 min massages??”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Set up a couples and one single appt. for the afternoon. Got a call that one of the therapist called in sick so they couldn't do three at a time, for the time I scheduled. Not a big deal, that happens. She was wanting to do the couples massage and then do the single massage an hour half or so later. That didn't work for us as we weren't going to leave our son. What I didn't agree with is she would not do 30 min massages because 'it didn't work for her' as in I think she only wanted money from 60 min massages.
rule #1 If you don't do 30 min massages -take it off your website. # 2 do your best to work with the customer, dont make the customer work with you.

3 Thank LvntheAdventure
sol4me, Manager at Sol Impressions Massage Studio, responded to this review, 7 January 2012
I'm very sorry that this customer was not satisfied with my customer service on the phone. The week between Christmas and New Years is the busiest time of the year and this particular day we had a very complicated schedule. I would not have been able to fit her three 30 minute appointments in the time slots available, due to a therapist being sick and the nature of our schedule. I must have done a bad job at communicating this! I take complete responsibility for messing these appointments up. I'm very sorry!
Just to clarify, we schedule 30 minute appointments all of the time. And another note is that if you plan on being in Breckenridge the week between Christmas and New Years, please book ahead of time.... massage appointments, dinner reservations, etc. It can be very difficult to get a day-of booking during this particular week. That being said, it never hurts to try! Many managers are trying their best to accommodate everybody. That has its down sides as you can see.
I appreciate the feedback, I am very sorry for this particular negative experience and hope this does not deter future clients. We usually get it right. Thanks!
Palm Beach, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“My new fav place for massage”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Love this place. Small, quaint, and the staff is very friendly and fun. Really taught us alot. I think this place is the most reasonable for massages in Breck. Prices are great.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Kozzy50
Denver
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Best massage ever”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

My husband and I went in for a couple's massage after a day of skiing. We both agree, the best massage either of us have had.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank ronnie20
Kansas City, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“total relaxation”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Although this Little Massage Studio was in a small office, it made my experiece that much better. You walk in to fresh smells, immediately realizing you need to make yourself at home, you will take off your shoes. I grabbed a cup of calming tea and waited to meet Kasey, my massage therapist. We talked over "points of need". She was very kind and welcoming. This was my first massage and all anxities were thrown out the window as soon as she showed me the room and told me what to expect. I received the 30 minutes Simple Sweedish massage. It was well worth it!!!!! Next time I visit Breck, I plan on going back and going for the Full hour!!!!! You guys are great!!!!!

Visited August 2011