First off, phenomenal location and beds. This hotel is a decent value for the location, but the property desperately needs a makeover and the staff deserves some much needed training. Everyone speaks the truth when they say this hotel has the worlds slowest elevator. The housekeeping staff was also quite poor, and for the three nights we were there never removed the pile of dirty towels that continued to accumulate under the sink. That boggled my mind.
I was also at the hotel when the fire alarm was pulled on the 5th floor at around midnight. I realize this isn't the hotels fault, however, everyone was evacuated outside for approx 30 minutes, and the manager never sent a letter to guests apologizing and explaining what happened. I think it goes without saying that when an incident like this occurs, the manager should type up a simple explanation and slip it under all the doors. Just some information would have gone a long way there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge