1,809 results
All reviews double tree ski valet warm cookies valet staff the upper floors self parking breakfast buffet hotel restaurant oxygen bar breck sports rooms are large main street ski shop hotel shuttle mountain view mini fridge indoor pool
Reviewed June 6, 2016

It was an awesome stay and I would definitely recommend staying at the double tree or any of the Hilton hotels. The rewards program is awesome as well I definitely enjoyed my stay. Awesome weekend!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

Thank you very much for you recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Breckenridge. I am excited to see that you had such a great experience with us, as this is always our goal with every guest. Thank you for the kind words and we hope that you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here after the ski season but just before the summer season hit. The first morning there was no breakfast except plain bagels. Disappointing. The room was comfortable and clean. Linens were fresh. Bathroom was a bit small because the door kept hitting the shower rod but it did what it was suppose to do. Front desk staff were friendly. Pool was small but the fitness room was great! I loved opening the windows and looking out over the town and smelling the fresh air.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Breckenridge. I apologize that you experienced an incident with our breakfast and I will be addressing this with our Food and Beverage team immediately so we can correct this moving forward. I am glad to see that you were able to take advantage of some of our convenient hotel amenities and that our staff was able to exceed your expectations, as this is our goal with every guest. Thank you again for your review and we hope that you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 1, 2016

Great stay and even a better staff. Make sure to use the valet service. The guys are great! Don't let the hallways fool you the rooms have been updated and are quiet. I will make sure to stay with them again soon!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Breckenridge. I am very excited to see that you had a great experience with us and that our staff was able to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed May 31, 2016

Great room in an exellent location. My wife and I were treated so well. We were given an upgrade to king room even though we had booked a queen size room online. Brian at the front desk is amazing. He even gave us the most wonderful cookies to munch on while he quickly took care of our stay details. I will stay here again for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton. I am very excited to see that you had a great experience with us and that our staff was able to exceed your expectations, as this is our goal with every guest. Thank you for the kind words and we hope that you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2016

Was able to walk all over from this hotel. It was comfy and cozy with a fire going on a chilly spring evening. Town was quiet as I was there a few days before Memorial weekend when the town is still resting after a tough winter. Room was nice sized and window even opened a bit so that I could have fresh air.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
David M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Breckenridge. I am excited to see that you had a great experience with us and that you were able to take advantage of our hotels location to Main street. Thank you for being our guest and we hope that you come back and stay with us again soon!