1,787 results
All reviews double tree front desk ski valet warm cookies valet staff the upper floors self parking breakfast buffet hotel restaurant rooms are large breck sports oxygen bar main street ski shop hotel shuttle mountain view mini fridge
Reviewed June 8, 2016

Staff was pretty nice and friendly. Hallways and rooms were a little dated, but not bad. Good size rooms, Clean and nice views from the balcony. Hotel is a few blocks from main strip. Nice walk, or the free shuttle will drive you there.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Breckenridge. Thank you for the kind words and we hope that you come back and stay with us again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed June 7, 2016

* Great location. You can walk downtown. They do have a running shuttle if needed. * Starbucks in lobby * Valet team was absolutely fantastic. Extremely friendly and helpful. * Highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Breckenridge. I am very excited to see that you were able to take advantage of some of our convenient amenities and location to Main Street. I will definitely pass on the kind words to our teams and we hope that you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2016

Everyone at the hotel was so friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. Beds are very comfortable. We love the location which is walking distance to downtown. We have had conventions here before and plan to again in Aug. 2017. The cookies are yummy!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Breckenridge. I am very excited to see that you had a great experience with us and that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location to Main Street. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to hosting you again next August!

Reviewed June 6, 2016

Even when not expecting too much, this place sets a new low.

Turning on the fan in the bathroom rewarded me with a literal shower of lint that was in my hair, on and in the toilet, and on the floor.

Want to take a shower, oh, wait, one would expect to have a shower curtain. Forget that.

Want to call the front desk to suggest they send you a shower curtain, well, call and let it ring twenty (20) times before the system cuts you off. Try again and get the same result.

Try calling the Concierge and get a voice mail telling you no one is monitoring their voice mails until May 9th. Keeping in mind this is early June you are calling gives you a sense that they just do not care all that much.

Need a piece of paper from the Valet Parking Attendants to allow you to park your oversized vehicle in the lot across the street, well, you have to hunt three different people down to get that taken care of.

What? Resort Fees? We did not tell you that we are charging an extra $20 / day for Valet Parking (not used), WiFi (free for Hilton Elites), etc. Yes, well, you can just pay that $20.

My advice, stay somewhere else. There is a better than even chance the other place will have a sense of what Customer Service is supposed to be...

Room Tip: Avoid any of the rooms that overlook the 3 outdoor hot tubs. Screaming and yelling there runs late into the night.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaptDick
David M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We of course feel horrible that this was your experience with us, as everything that we do is aimed towards providing the best possible experience for every guest. I apologize that we fell short of your expectations as well as our own. I have removed the resort fee and refunded your credit card, but it may take 5 to 7 business days for the money to return to your account. I apologize that your Gold status was not acknowledged at check in and that you experienced an incident in reaching the front desk. I will be addressing this immediately with the front office team so we can correct this moving forward. It is only because of feedback from our valued guests, like yourself, that truly allows us to grow as a team and make improvements moving forward. If you are ever willing to give us another chance, please contact me directly so that I can ensure you are provided with the best possible service and room accommodations. Also, as a gesture of hospitality I would like to award you with 20,000 Hhonors points, as I understand how much of an inconvenience this must have been for you. Please feel free to contact me directly with any further comments or concerns, and know that I am at your service.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2016

It was an awesome stay and I would definitely recommend staying at the double tree or any of the Hilton hotels. The rewards program is awesome as well I definitely enjoyed my stay. Awesome weekend!!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

Thank you very much for you recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Breckenridge. I am excited to see that you had such a great experience with us, as this is always our goal with every guest. Thank you for the kind words and we hope that you come back and stay with us again soon!