“Great condo for an AMAZING weekend!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CONative1...
Denver, Colorado
“Great condo for an AMAZING weekend!”
Reviewed September 16, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My friends and I came up for Oktoberfest this year, and instead of camping, which is what we've done the past 3 years, we decided to all pitch in for a condo. I couldn't have been happier with that decision. There was a bed for everyone, two bathrooms so everyone could get ready in pairs, a big enough kitchen where people weren't bumping into each other, and plenty of space in the living/dining rooms for everyone to mingle. Best of all, this condo was so close to town! Really, the walk to Main Street was all of 5-6 minutes, and was perfect for those times we had a little too much of the Oktoberfest beer :) There were a few negatives... the fold-out mattress in the living room needs replaced BADLY! it was like sleeping on metal bars, and was extremely uncomfortable. I wanted my friends to sleep well, so I was glad to bite that bullet, but two nights on that thing, and I need a back adjustment... OUCH! Also, the parking situation is not ideal for groups who want to meet up there with friends from all over the state (which was our group). We only got one parking pass, and the info said that others would have to park at some ice rink which was probably a 30 minute walk away. We didn't park there, and instead parked additional cars in the dirt lot for free. We regularly checked on our cars for tickets, and to our surprise, they were all fine. The signs in those lots state that you can't park there, but I think that's only during snow/ski season. Additionally, we were a few minutes late leaving (getting 6 people up, dressed, and fed by 10am is a little hard), and the cleaning crew was there at like 10:15. A later (11:00am) check-out would probably be better, as most hotels have an 11am check-out. All-in-all, this was a great trip, and I'd rent this condo again since we'll be doing Oktoberfest again in 2016.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
kevin e
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Great Location and nice Condo”
Reviewed August 17, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My family enjoyed our short stay in T11. The unit was beautiful and we lacked no amenities. We loved being able to walk into town in the evenings. We had a great time in Breck!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great rental.”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Place was great for a 5 night stay at Breckenridge for 6 riders, staff was helpful throughout. Less than 10 minute walk uphill to the lift, and about 2 minute walk back from end of 4 O'clock trail. Pt has a queen bed in the main bedroom, a twin and a set of bunks in the other bedroom, two full beds in the loft, and a pullout queen bed in the living room.

The only major complaint is that the apartment can handle easily up to 8 people, but you are only allowed one parking pass. The other cars have to park about a 5 minute drive away and pay daily at a meter.

GA

Your age range 18-24
A TripAdvisor Member
“very nice ski trip”
Reviewed February 25, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Wonderful trip, wonderful stay. Nice and roomy accomodations, beautiful scenery.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
San Diego
Reviewed February 10, 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing