“Great Stay at Mountainwood”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Mountainwood #103

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay at Mountainwood”
Reviewed February 4, 2009 for a stay in February 2009

My two small children and I stayed at Mountainwood for the weekend of 1/29-2/1/09. It is a great location. Easy access to downtown on the walkway across from the building through the Main Street Station. The best part of the building is the underground parking with elevator. This is a must with little kids and all of their gear! The unit had everything we needed: fully equipped kitchen, bunkbeds for kids, king bed for my husband & I, fireplace, DVD player and great view to the mountain as well. We even used the outdoor pool and hot tubs at the Columbine Pool, right around the corner from our building. Access to the mountain is very easy as well, with a walking path across the street to the Base of Peak 9. I would recommend Peak Property Management, Inc as a great booking agent, and plan to use them again in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Easy access to town and skiing
Liked least: Furnishings a little dated
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing