“Convenient and comfortable, great family fun.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient and comfortable, great family fun.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Powderhorn condo was great for our family. Small walk to the lift at peak 9. The best skiing I've ever had. We would defiantly do it again.

A romantic getaway
28 Mar 2014
Hello Josh- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Colorado Springs
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

5 Sep 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with our river side Powderhorn property. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Colorado Springs
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
22 Aug 2013
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you continually enjoy your vacation, accommodations and service with us at Ski Country. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This was not just a motel room, but a luxury condo with full kitchen. Plenty of room for the family. Only concern is that there was no a/C, but nights cooled off quite a bit, so this was only a temporary inconvenience.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
3 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you appreciated the fact that this was no ordinary hotel or motel room. That is the essence that vacation rentals bring that regular hotels do not. Typically, no home or property has A/C because it does cool off at night but if there is a special circumstance we can always try to arrange one for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing