“Very nice place pleasently surprised.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bob L
Windsor, Colorado, United States
“Very nice place pleasently surprised.”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We found the place to be a very pleasant surprise and had a great weekend here. We found the condo to be decorated to the nines and a real nice warm feeling. The shuttle service was also a very nice experience and was greatly appreciated....We would highly recommend this condo and we plan a return trip again next summer and guess where we will be staying ?

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warmth and comfort of this condo
Liked least: Small TV
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Dec 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our stay was wonderful”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The condo was a great location and had everything needed for a wonderful vacation - I would highly recommend it!

16 Apr 2014
Hello Donna- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
NC
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway
9 Apr 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Western Virginia
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
12 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I apologize that you experienced some noise during your stay. It is a topic of discussion we intend to bring up with the HOA in hopes we can come up with a solution. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo for two!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

My husband and I escaped to Breckenridge for a long weekend. This one bedroom condo was the perfect size. The location is great and quiet. We had trouble accessing the wi-fi, but overall a great place to stay.

11 Sep 2013
Hello Linda- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with Motherlode property. Knowing that it was the perfect fit for you is very rewarding! We sincerely appreciate your business as a long time loyal customer and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Traverse City
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

10 Apr 2013
Hi Dan- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit and its amenities offered. I am also glad to hear that you found the cleanliness of your unit to standard and that our check-in proceess was easy! We appreicate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CA
Reviewed 22 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Older travelers
22 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, as well as the amenities. I am also happy to hear that you found our booking process easy and that our staff quickly resolved your fireplace that wasn't working upon arrival. The shuttle is a new service to our company this year and I am glad to hear that you utilized it and enjoyed it! We appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays in Breckenridge with us!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$119
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing