“Ski Trip - December 2014”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

Reviews from our community

Any
Gilbert K
Keller, Texas
“Ski Trip - December 2014”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

The condo was great! The rooms, kitchen, living space, view, fireplace were all fantastic. We had need of calling for maintenance and they were prompt an efficient. We were able to park in their heated underground garage which allowed our car to be be warm and snow free anytime we used it. It is truly ski in/out. The indoor and outdoor hottub was welcome at the end of the day. Our complements to the owners!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Feb 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Vienna Va
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
19 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Mi
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

2 Jan 2014
Hello Betsy & Ron- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I apologize that there was no grill at this specific unit. We have corrected that error, and again apologize. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent condo - nicely furnished and perfect for our needs.”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We were impressed with every aspect of first visit to Breckenridge, CO. The condo was perfect, clean, and convenient to all that the town has to offer.

The only suggestion I have is to get a new ironing board cover. Someone scorched it with something red that looks like it might transfer onto clothing.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
9 Oct 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit, especially on your first trip. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? Thank you for letting us be part of your inaugural trip to Breckenridge. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
Phoenix az
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Older travelers
22 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with your girls weekend. I hope you realized there is an elevator on property? The initial few steps to get into the lobby are the only stairs one should face at Trails End. In regards to the garbage in the bin, I will be sure that management is aware of this incident. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

All was great! Clean, well equiped, big, nice furniture, close to slopes. Would go back anytime!

21 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit as well as the layout and decor. We appreciate your business and hope you do make it back to Breckenridge so we can host you again!
“2013 ski trip”
Reviewed 6 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

My friends and I have been staying with Ski Country for the last 15 years. Always great service, and this year they went out of their way. I had some health issues ,ending up in the hospital,and they were very accommodating . We have used #506 several times and love the accessibility of the Trail's End condo area.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
6 Feb 2013
Hi Mark-
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope you are feeling better! We always look forward to hearing our guests feedback, especially when we deliver the service we strive for and thank you for being a loyal guest to us! We hope to see you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$111
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing