“Great Place & Mgt operation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place & Mgt operation”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My wife and I were very please with Ski Country and this location. We'll be back!

There is a stream just outside the back and you can relax in the hot tub ( inside or outside ) and enjoy the flow of water.

22 Apr 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you found our services pleasing. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit with its easy location and amenities. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
sweetblume
Reviewed March 28, 2013 for a stay in September 2012

28 Mar 2013
Hello- I will begin by simply asking, have you stayed with us since last year in 2012? This unit underwent a major update and now has all new bed, bedding couches, kitchen etc. We highly recommend that you visit our website and look at the remodel. Thanks for sharing yor experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have in Breckenridge.
“nice for 2”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

small but nice for 2 people. new and clean. great location for ski out, but the skiing in part requires some effort on flat terrain. only closet is outside of bedroom. bathroom is a bit dark. well appointed as far as kitchen utensils.

28 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit despite your struggle with the skiing. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have to Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location and Unit”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Very well maintained and equipped rental unit right next to a lift. While Ski Country provides a shuttle, it was never needed due to the great location. Ski Country made everything very easy for Breck newbies.

26 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, and it is always nice to hear that our service is maybe not utilized fully but appreciated. We are grateful for your business and hope to host any future stays you may have in Breckenridge!
Dallas
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
21 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on any future stays in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Better than I expected as I am a hotel snob”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Ski Country's condo lived up to expectations. Ski in and ski out. Great loaction. The free shuttle was a great benefit that we used a few times. The management was very responsive to all of our needs. I highly recommend them.

30 Jan 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always thrilled to hear guests feedback, especially excited to hear you enjoyed the comforts of your accommodations! We hope to see you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
“Troubled”
Reviewed July 10, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

My friend and I recently stayed at Trails Ends for 2 nights. The place was not very clean and did not have the basic staples for a condo, like ice cube trays, for example. We were absolutely appaled when we went to bed and found a suspicious white matter on the brown comforter and on the dust ruffle on the right side. It was really gross! Luckily I found a different comforter in the closet. The next day we went to the office to inform them. We were told " there is nothing we can do today, we will address this issue on Monday" I later received a call saying the owners could not be reached but they would discount the rate $50.!! We were also given a second key that did not work. If we hadn't taken both sets with us when we went out for the evening, imagine our surprise at 10:30pm! We loved Breckenridge but were very disappointed in the condo and how the situation was handled.

10 Jul 2012
Dear Mrs. Moritz:

I am in receipt of your review posted on Trip Advisor with respect to your recent stay with Ski Country Resorts at Trails End Condominiums.

As the owner of Ski Country Resorts, I was informed of the unfortunate situation you experienced with the bedding arrangements. My Front Office Manager explained to me that she did in fact meet with you in person the next morning when you brought to our attention the damage to the comforter. My Office Manager recalls a slightly different version of the conversation in which after listening to the situation offered to dispatch housekeeping staff to correct the problem, which you declined by indicating you wished not to be disturbed.

“Waiting until Monday is not an option at Ski Country. In fact, we have more staff on duty during the weekends than Mondays or midweek.

She also apologized and offered you monetary compensation, which you agreed to. A credit was issued to your account the day before your scheduled departure. The Manager was also present upon your departure and recalls you mentioning that housekeeping was not up to standard and thanked her for handling the refund and for the stay.

Although your negative experience and others are extremely rare, but on occasion do happen, I am disappointed that after your departure you still felt the issue was not corrected to your satisfaction.

Finally, I would like the opportunity to invite you back to Ski Country and Trails End for a complimentary nights lodging. I am confident your next visit will be without incident and a more memorable experience.

David Garrett
President
Ski Country Resorts
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing