“Great location to ski and easy to find.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location to ski and easy to find.”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Easy check-in process. Very affordable and had everything we needed for our stay. Loved the location with the ski lifts right out the back door.

1 Jan 2014
Hello DeeDee- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CO.
Reviewed September 25, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
25 Sep 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us. I apologize that the bed did not fit you well, and that the fireplace wasn't working during your stay. There are some things beyond our immediate control but the fireplace issue has been resolved. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“I loved this place”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I was really impressed with my stay at Trails End. My boyfriend and I stayed there for we week during the summer. It was a perfect place to stay and we had a great time. The rooms were clean and well maintained. I didn't really hear the other guests unless they were in the hallway. The kitchen appliances were new and ran extremely well. We did have one issue when our sink started leaking. However, it was fixed within 20 minutes after I called to report the leak. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The view from our room was nice and Breckenridge is gorgeous during the summer months. We weren't sure what there was to do during the summer in Breckenridge but we discovered that wasn't an issue. There are lots of beautiful trails that are within a 10 minute drive of Trails End. Trails End is just a short walk to the main area of Breckenridge. We spent some time exploring the city and the people we met in town were very friendly and fun to talk to. It did rain some while were were there. However, it was usually in the late afternoon so we just had to plan our activities in the morning. Trails End also offers free shuttle services so when it was raining we could use that to get around most of Breckenridge.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
1 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the clean and well looked after complex and room. The location is supreme isn't it!? I am also elated to hear that our staff was able to fix your sink, transport you when needed and provide helpful information when asked. That is the level of service we strive to deliver. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place & Mgt operation”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My wife and I were very please with Ski Country and this location. We'll be back!

There is a stream just outside the back and you can relax in the hot tub ( inside or outside ) and enjoy the flow of water.

22 Apr 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you found our services pleasing. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit with its easy location and amenities. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
sweetblume
Reviewed March 28, 2013 for a stay in September 2012

28 Mar 2013
Hello- I will begin by simply asking, have you stayed with us since last year in 2012? This unit underwent a major update and now has all new bed, bedding couches, kitchen etc. We highly recommend that you visit our website and look at the remodel. Thanks for sharing yor experience with us. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have in Breckenridge.
“nice for 2”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

small but nice for 2 people. new and clean. great location for ski out, but the skiing in part requires some effort on flat terrain. only closet is outside of bedroom. bathroom is a bit dark. well appointed as far as kitchen utensils.

28 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am glad to hear how much you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit despite your struggle with the skiing. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have to Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location and Unit”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Very well maintained and equipped rental unit right next to a lift. While Ski Country provides a shuttle, it was never needed due to the great location. Ski Country made everything very easy for Breck newbies.

26 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, and it is always nice to hear that our service is maybe not utilized fully but appreciated. We are grateful for your business and hope to host any future stays you may have in Breckenridge!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing