“Everything we needed!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Everything we needed!”
Reviewed 31 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

The condo was great! Walking distance to the slopes and town. The hot tub and sauna felt wonderful after the day at the mountain. The only thing was there were no towels down at the hot tub so we had to use the towels from the condo but I called the desk and they had fresh towels waiting for us, I just had to tell them how many I needed. We will definitely stay here again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: No towels for the hot tub
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
New Jersey
Reviewed 4 February 2010 for a stay in January 2010

A TripAdvisor Member
“A traveler's dream”
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in January 2009

When we arrived at Ski Country to check in, everything was not only ready for us, but we got a free upgrade! We were supposed to stay in a ski out condo, but soon realized that they had given us ski in/ski out life of luxury. We thoroughly enjoyed every moment of our vacation. From the chairlift being steps away to the afternoon hot tub and a short minute walk to downtown, the amenities were just what we needed. The only compliaint I would have is that the bed was a little uncomfortable. But there was plenty of space to lounge around elsewhere in the condo!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bed
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 18-24
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$129
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing