“Perfect Location, Reasonable accomodations...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Pros and Cons”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Pros: Clean unit, 1st floor convenience, great location to slope.
Cons: queen pullout sofa = L-U-M-P-Y. Our two teenage boys were so uncomfortable sleeping on it for a week. Not recommended for anyone over 40 lbs. Ski Country was nice to bring us a double size blow-up mattress as replacement, but our boys decided they would rather be uncomfortable on queen sofa than squashed on a double blow-up mattress.
Heat = control doesn't show temp which makes it very hard for temp control. One minute it's cold then another minute it's hot that we had to open the patio door. Very inconvenient in the middle of the night.
Hot water = 4 of us took a shower back-to-back one night and last one was left showering in lukewarm water. Next night, we staggered ourselves and last one took a shower at 10pm. Again, was left showering in lukewarm water. Not what you want after a day of skiing.
Misc = Big leather chair leans back too far making it dangerous for little kids. Pillows are hard and thick. Kitchen doesn't have essentials like measuring spoons, cookie sheets, wooden spoons (necessary as all pots and pans are Teflon coated).
Giving it a 3 star primarily b/c of the location to the ski lift and cleanliness of the unit. Otherwise, it would have been a 2 star.

Check-in / front desk
8 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation rental location and cleanliness. I do apologize that the unit was not equipped to standard and that items were missing that are important. I have made note of all your suggestions for improvement, and some have already been made! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Condo needs a lot of updating.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I've been staying at Trails End for about 10 years now during spring break. I learned right away that not all condos are the same. When making my reservation I asked to stay in one of the updated units but I was misguided. This particular unit needs some serious updating asap. I was actually moved to this unit from #216 which was even worse.
It's a shame that the owners don't take care of the units to make the stay more pleasurable. As far as the location and personnel at Ski Country, that is excellent. Everyone very helpfull and accomodating.

3 Apr 2013
Hello Nabi- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize that your stay was anything less that perfect, as that is the guest experience we strive for. Unfortunately, as you said, not every unit is the same and the accommodations are updated based on the homeowners schedule. I will be sure to inform both of the unit's homeowner's of your comments and hopefully it will push some changes forward. We appreciate your understanding of the business and I am glad to hear that despite the undesirable units, we were able to provide good service. We hope to see you again in Breckenridge and we will be sure to find a unit that looks desirable for you!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location, Reasonable accomodations, Unreasonable Check-O”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The location is absolutely perfect: maybe 100 yards from the Quicksilver lift; and 2 blocks (5-10 minutes walk) from Main Street and several restaurants, shops, ...

This room is on the first floor, first room in the hall, and closest to the lobby and elevator. I was concerned it might be noisy, but we never heard any other noise. It actually turned out to be a great spot: close to the hot tub, easiest place to lug stuff into, etc.

The 10:00 check-out time is ridiculous. It means, if you want to ski after staying overnight, you have to either: a) check out and park somewhere else, or b) pay a 1/2 room fee to be able to check out late. C'mon guys -- the next tenants can't check in until late afternoon, and I understand that you need time to clean the room, but could you, at least, let me leave my car in the parking lot until 2pm or so?

The check-in location is several blocks away from the condo -- it took us a while to find it -- but the staff there were friendly and helpful.

27 Mar 2013
Hi Keith- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of the complex and your specific rental unit. In regards to parking, unfortunately we do not manage anything exterior of the units so therefore we have no control over the policies in place. As you probably noticed around town, parking is very strict especially around high volume times. Our policies sent via email at time of booking state clearly our check in time is 4 pm and our check out time is 10 am. We will always try to work with our guests, but there are times where we have no room to budge. Imagine if you went to go park at your unit at 4 pm after checking in to find out that we let someone stay there to go skiing for the day; you probably wouldnt be too thrilled, I know I wouldnt be. Nevertheless, I am pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful. We appreciate your business and hope to host any future stays you may have in Breckenridge. If you intend to ski on your check-out day, please disclose that information to us so that we maybe could plan ahead with a more suitable complex for you (one where we control the parking).
A TripAdvisor Member
“My stay at the Trail Ends Condo”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I thought that they were very homey and comfortable. They were located with in walking distance of shopping and eating. There was a grocery store close by, so that if you wanted to make food at the condo you were able to. The people at the front desk were very nice and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
24 Jan 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are always thrilled to hear guests feedback, especially excited to hear you enjoyed the comforts of your accommodations at Trails End! We hope to see you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
“Cute, little place”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We loved the look and feel of this cute, little, super convenient condo! They mean what they say when they call it "ski out"- it is right next to the mountain and one of the lifts. Its also an easy walk to town. Only 2 issues, it was very hard to control the temperature (it was super hot) and the shower water pressure was not great. This could have just been our room- since our stay was short we didn't look into having it fixed. I would def return! Xo

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
10 Jan 2013
Hi Daniele - Thank you for your review of our Trails End condo #102! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Breckenridge and with Ski Country Resorts. As you mentioned, the location of our Trails End condominiums really can't be beat! With easy Ski In Ski Out access and an in town location just steps from some of the best restaurants and nightlife that Breckenridge has to offer, we find that a lot of guests that stay here once enjoy coming back again and again! We have notified our maintenance staff of the temperature control and water pressure that you noted above and hope that it wasn't a huge inconvenience for you during your stay. We do have maintenance staff on 7 days a week until 10pm so in the future please do not hesitate to call us with any issues you may come across! Our goal here at Ski Country is to make sure our guests have any enjoyable stay with us and in Breckenridge. Thanks again and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good stay, unit needs to be cleaner”
Reviewed February 3, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Would recommend that the carpets be much cleaner.
service was pretty good when requested.
Note that the glass door doesn't seal well (in the bedroom and this causes it to be drafty.

Location in unbeatable and the unit met our simple needs nicely. Great location to town and ski-in-ski-out is great as is proximity to hot tub, parking, and staying on the ground floor is really nice to be near the stream and to avoid dealing with the elevator. Everything else was okay,too.

Light fixture and lamp color rating in kitchen is harsh and should be replaced. Low-flow faucet aerator in bathroom sink would reduce splashing.

Ski Country's long office hours were really helpful as was having ski-rental and repairs available there.

Texas
Reviewed January 28, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing