“A wonderful and beautiful experience.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful and beautiful experience.”
Reviewed February 20, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

We had great service during our stay. The condo was located in a central location for all of our activities. Within walking distance of town and the bus stop. We would have liked a washer and dryer in the condo.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Management Response
20 Feb 2012
I'm glad to hear you had a great time at Tannenbaum. Way to take advantage of the fantastic location. Once you get to the unit, you could stay parked for your whole stay if you wanted. I hope you enjoyed the creek views out back too.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to see you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great vacation”
Reviewed August 9, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Ski Country resorts was very helpful in my vacation planning. We stayed at the Tannebaum Condos in Breckenridge and it was wonderful! Nice size condo overlooking a stream with walking paths down to the shops of Breckenridge. At times we didn't want to leave our condo because it was so accommodating. Nice wooden furniture with 2 bdrms and 3 baths. Balcony over looking the stream. You won't be disappointed with using Ski Country Resorts.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing