“Very nice, but could use better bed arrangement.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jimmy P
Chicago, Illinois
“Very nice, but could use better bed arrangement.”
Reviewed January 25, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Very nice unit. But would work better if one bedroom had 2 separate beds. Our group included my 13 year old granddaughter, my 21 year old son and me. She had to have her own room (2nd bedroom) and I took the master and my son had to sleep on the day bed in the living room. If the master had 2 beds, it would have worked better, but would have also needed 1 more dresser for my son's clothes. The kitchen could use measuring cups, which were missing and a supply of coffee & tea would have been nice. The unit had no condiments for cooking, which most units I have rented typically supplied. Guests should also be reminded to bring plenty of quarters for the laundry room to do towels! The unit was clean and well maintained and furnishings were generally in good condition. One downside, no outdoor balcony to sit out at night for a night cap and a cigar. Other units I have rented in Ski Hill Condos have had balconies. I had a guest 1 night and the rental agency would not give me an additional parking pass for 1 night for my guest and the unit owner did not leave any parking passes in the unit. Parking in the area is a problem and this was a real inconvenience. Other Ski Hill units I have rented in the past all had at least 2 parking passes in the unit!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location for mountain access. Beautifully remodeled kitchen.
Liked least: Bedding arrangement and lack of a guest parking pass.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
4 Feb 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am grateful for your recommendations as I can review them with the homeowner to see how to better accommodate guests in the future. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Tom G
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent Place to Stay”
Reviewed November 5, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Very nice place. Very well appointed condo and well-stocked kitchen. Walking distance to downtown Breckenridge. Highly recommend.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
19 Dec 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Reviewed August 2, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Dec 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Breck ski hill 15”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Convenient. Great shuttle service. Condo is clean with nice bathrooms and kitchen.
Need better Hdtv. Need better mattress, pillows and blankets.

10 Apr 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. I will be sure to pass along your comments to the homeowner with hopes of updating. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Georgia
Reviewed January 30, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Older travelers
30 Jan 2014
Hello Cole Family- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I have noted your suggestion for replacing the bed linens and will pass it along to the homeowner. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your accolades towards our company, we are grateful for your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
denver
Reviewed January 5, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

5 Jan 2014
Hello Paul- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient and cozy”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This condo is a great location if you want to be close to shopping and dining! There was convenient parking for one vehicle. The condo was very clean and kitchen/bathrooms were nicely remodeled/updated. I question if the bed in the second bedroom is actually a queen as stated. To us, it appeared to be a full size bed in a small room. So I would say this condo comfortably sleeps 6, not 7. Unless two people sleep in the full size bed. Also, the dining room chairs are quite wobbly and we found one to be broken. The staff was notified and hope this problem was addressed before someone else is injured. Overall, it was a great stay in a beautiful condo. We would definitely go back!

5 Dec 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I am going to look into the claim that the bed is a full instead of a Queen. Thanks for expresing this concern and letting us verify it. The chairs have been addressed and I apologize this was an issue during your stay. It never should have been. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing