“Great property”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great property”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

This property was up to date and nicely stocked. It was a perfect size for my family (2 adults & 1 child). Provided us with everything we needed. It was a little bit of a challenge returning to the property after a day of skiing compared to properties that we have stayed in the past but the property value made up for that. Easy access to the slopes in the morning with convenience to the Snowflake lift. The town of Breckenridge is only a short walk away and the complimentary shuttle provided by Ski Country Resorts was great if you didn't feel like walking.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
10 Apr 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that this unit provided the perfect accommodations for your family while on vacation. The easy and convenient location is definitely a plus for this rental and the shuttle bus was a new amenity to the business this year, so we are always glad to hear people recognizing it! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
nc
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
21 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental home as well as the beautiful layout and space. I am also glad to hear that it could truly be your "retreat" on vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on any future stays in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Remodeled-2011”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 for a stay in February 2011

This unit was completely remodeled in 2011. Both bathrooms and the kitchen were completely redone as well as new carpet, tile, furniture and televisions. To view a short video of this unit, go to youtube.com and search:
Retreat Rental Condo Breckenridge, Colorado
I am the owner, however we have a unit around the corner from The Retreat and have always loved this location for it's access to skiing, hiking and the downtown area.

Hawaii
Reviewed August 9, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing