“Love hearing the river”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Love hearing the river”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 for a stay in August 2012

It has been awhile but here goes - location was good and close to town, seemed clean enough, rooms pretty small but I don't care so much about that. I really enjoyed the sound of the river outside. Don't recall the check-in process now. Good price for the area.

4 Apr 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your rental unit with its easy and convenient location. Colorado is adored for its great outdoors and units that are close to the rivers, on the mountain etc are definitely valued for that reason. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Rugged travlers”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Clean but the new trex decking was a little slippery. Whitney, that made the reservations for us, was very good. Put her in for a raise. Next time the request would be for a first floor room. I would of like to see the other rooms with 2 bedrooms or more if so.

Rugged travelers
13 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We will be sure to pass along your comments to our travel partners and we appreciate guests who recognize the partners extra efforts to make our reservations easy for our guests. We at Ski Country have a plethora of units in all different sizes in a variety of locations, so I am sure that in your future stays we can find you exactly what you desire. Thank you for your business and we hope to host you again.
Colorado Springs
Reviewed September 28, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
28 Sep 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of Park Meadows Lodge unit 8C. We are glad that you enjoyed Park Meadows, it's amenities and location. We hope you will visit Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“very decent place for students”
Reviewed March 24, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

If you do not mind a bit Spartan conditions, it is a very good place to stay. A truly excellent location: close to Main Street and to the lifts. A small bedroom, a very small guest room and a tiny kitchen. Everything is very comfortable. It was the best price for a condo by far (at least 1 month before actual arrival)

The only negatives I can think of were: (1) very noisy refrigerator and light on the external gallery around condos (they do not turn it off at night for whatever reason). So the night sleep was slightly compromised for those who sleep in the guest room. Also TV is hanged on the wall in such way that it is not convenient to watch (but we have not watched it much) Plan to stay there again.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Ligth at night on the outer gallery
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Park Meadows - A little run down”
Reviewed March 5, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

The cost was reasonable and the location was good. The property has what you need and has potential if it were fixed up a bit to be quite nice, however it is a bit run down. The room had some odor to it, the TV was very small at 19" and the remote did not work. A common "lodge" area has a nice fire place but the carpeting is stained, the furniture is worn out or in somc cases broken, the pool table did not work very well, no chalk was available, most sticks had no tips and the balls sometimes did not all come out, the table itself is a decent quality slate table and we do like to shoot pool so were disappointed. The ping pong table has two paddles with duct tape on them, teh foosball table had some missing men.

5 Mar 2010
Thanks for the comments. We are always happy to work with guests on issues. They just need to call the front desk. We are taking Park Meadows out this summer for a major renovation. It will be back better than ever next year and at the same low prices. Park Meadows is the economy choice with a great location. We reccomend it for quick weekends and couples who want to save money.

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Value in Breckenridge”
Reviewed February 11, 2010 for a stay in January 2010

If you are looking for a clean place at a great location at a great rate in Breckenridge this is the place. The building and rooms and amenities maybe dated, but the location to the mountain and town overide this. I have been coming to Colorado to ski since 1974 and find this place very unique. The money you save staying at Park Meadows you can spend in town!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Amenities
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
Rugged travelers
“In-town value-July”
Reviewed July 23, 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Wasn't looking to be pampered or stay in my room for much more than sleeping. The PM Lodge has been around a long time and it shows but the in-town value can't be beat. Everything works and is functional. The rental company staff is friendly and included 2 free hours of bike rentals. Close to the bus and only several blocks to the hot spots.
Would recommend

Liked best: Close-in location/price
Liked least: Dated-worn-but working
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing