“Great location. Good value.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location. Good value.”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A nice town home centrally located in Breckenridge. Space was perfectly adequate and the place was comfortable. I'll certainly stay again, I just hope they come up with a garage door opener and get that fireplace fixed!

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
2 Apr 2014
Hello Jason- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation and rental unit. We are currently working on the fireplace and new garage door opener. I apologize that these were issues during your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“We loved the location and the shuttle service was awesome!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We loved the layout of the condo. Very convenient for 2 couples. The first night we didn't realize that the fireplace in the living room was the source of heat for that room. The maintence folks came out right away the next morning and explained to us that we need to leave the fireplace on all the time (we weren't used to that). We would stay here again. Thanks for a great time.

20 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice apartment - Pool closes early”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The apartment was very nice and reasonably priced. We got it only for one night as a last minute deal, which is great in itself as most apartment places require 2-3 night minimum stay. This place was much better than getting a hotel room. The location is good with easy walk to Snowflake lift. Be warned the pool area closes quite early - it is advertised to close at 9, but by 8:30, the attendants had already disabled the keycard access. On top of that, I highly suspect that they were stoned.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
14 Feb 2014
Hello Zac- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing