“Comfortable”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Comfortable”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Very nice place. Spacious, comfortable and convenient! Plenty of room for 7 adults. I will plan my next vacation to Breckenridge around the availability of this unit.

23 Jun 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. I am elated to hear your positive feedback about your stay and the service you received. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Spring Break”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

The address and directions do not match up at all. If you try to find this condo by way of the address (in the dark) you will spend a lot of time driving around. The condo is nice, but would probably benefit from some updates. Overall it was ok - cleanliness aside. We were gone during the day skiing, so only spent evenings there.

2 Apr 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize that our directions were unclear and it made it difficult for you to initally locate the property. I have corrected mistakes/cleared up the directions and map so hopefully this will not happen again to anyone else. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Hays
Reviewed April 3, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

3 Apr 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your rental unit. I apologize that you had to replace some light bulbs! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in Breckenridge soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice condo, not cleaned”
Reviewed March 1, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

The condo was covered with construction dust from painting/renovating, yet we were unable to occupy the unit a little early because it was supposedly being cleaned. A housekeeping person was sent over at our request and worked hard to clean after we arrived. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing