“came looking for property in breckenridge”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“came looking for property in breckenridge”
Reviewed September 7, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

The condo was very nice. We had beautiful views from the living and dining areas. I was satisfied with the location of the condo. Too bad there was no dryer or washer in the unit and the hot tub closed at 8pm (to early for a Sat. night). WiFi would be a great idea instead of having to bring your own ether net cable.

Travelling group: Other
7 Sep 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of our Powderhorn unit A202, it is one of our premier properties. We are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and hope you were able to find the property that you were looking for here in Breckenridge. Please stay with us again on your next visit!
Colorado
Reviewed August 21, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
21 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of Powderhorn unit A202. Unit A202 is one of our premier units offering a great location and lots of amenities. Please contact us on your next visit if your experience any housekeeping or maintenance issues and we will and we will take care of them immediately.

Please visit us again soon!
Denver
Reviewed February 14, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

14 Feb 2011
Thank you for your review of Powderhorn condominiums and unit A202.

On your next visit, please call us ahead and we will make sure you get a property with a wireless connection.

Please visit us on the web at www.skicountry.com for great lodging specials!
Nebraska
Reviewed December 11, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Your age range 35-44
11 Dec 2010
Dear TFamily:

Thank you for your recent ski vacation to Breckenridge and staying with Ski Country Resorts!

Powderhorn A202 is one of our premier units and we are delighted that your ski vacation met all your expectations.

We look forward to your return visit to Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts!
Kansas
Reviewed September 16, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

16 Sep 2010
Thank you for responding to us. Some condo owners do not want gas grills on their decks and that is why your unit did not have one. On your next visit with us, please ask us for a unit with a gas grill and we will make sure you get one and just let us know if you need a towel change and we will make sure that is done as well! We look forward to your return to Ski Country Resorts and Breckenridge!
Co 80015
Reviewed September 5, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
CO
Reviewed April 22, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Liked best: Newness & cleanl
Liked least: Light outside bedroom windows
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing