“We had a great trip, the condo was perfect in...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Nice for the price”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I stayed here for two nights during the Oktoberfest and thought that it was a great deal for the price. We didn't hangout in the condo at all since we were typically out all day at the fest, but for sleeping and showering it worked out just fine. It's within walking distance to main street which was a huge plus! I'd stay here again.

Rugged travelers
25 Sep 2013
Hello Megan- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you thought the price of the unit was a great value. It is truly a hidden gem location! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon for more events in Breckenridge. (PS- Have you tried coming into town for the ULLR parade? It is so FUN! A winter Oktoberfest of sorts).
Omaha
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
15 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. Vacation rentals are a hidden gem for families, like yours, in Breckenridge. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“We had a great trip, the condo was perfect in every way.”
Reviewed 23 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

House keeping never came during our 5 night stay so we had to wash our own towls, but the room was beyond clean when we got there so it all worked out fine. I will gladly stay at Park Meadows in Breck again on my next visit! It is in a good spot for easy use of the moutian, good place to walk to the shops and food places. Great trip!!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
23 Mar 2011
Hi Leslie:

Thank you for your review of Park Meadows and unit 2B.

We apologize for you not receiving your towel service. In the future please just call us if you do not receive any service you should get and we will make sure it comes to you.

We are happy that you enjoyed your trip to Breckenridge and Park Meadows location. We hope you will come back and visit us again very soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Terrific Time in Breck!”
Reviewed 6 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Park Meadows Lodge was a very cozy place in an incredible location. Very reasonably priced and everything in Breckenridge was within walking distance. It was also great to be able to ski-in right off the mountain. It's not the ritziest place in Breck, but for me that was a plus. Lots of great amenities and the niece and nephew had a blast! Perfect place for a small family, young couple, or college students looking for an amazing location at an unbelievable price.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: A little dated.
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;