All reviews bowling alley fun park billiard room living room slope side full kitchen room service steam shower murphy bed continental divide indoor pool alpine slide large balcony beautiful resort washer and dryer rental shop shuttle service
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

This was our first trip to Breckenridge and we could not have picked a better place to stay. The views are amazing and the rooms are upscale and fully equipped. They have a neat bowling alley which was really easy to reserve. They also have private media rooms or you can rent (complimentary) a good selection of movies to watch in your room after a long day.

The location is perfect. Hop on the free gondola for a short ride to Main Street where you can find dozens of little shops and restaurants. All of the tours/activities we did were within a short driving distance as well.

The summer fun park is located right behind the resort and we all had a great time there.

Overall, we had an unforgettable experience and will definitely be returning.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jordan P
KateGrattan, General Manager at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Dear Jordan P,

Thank you for your review of One Ski Hill Place. It is always nice to hear that we were able to provide an "unforgettable" experience and I look forward to welcoming you back to One Ski Hill Place in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2016

we just got back from Breckenridge,CO. Everything was great, the snow, the weather. The one ski hill is at the perfect location, true ski in/ski out, with a ski valet. The ski school is just across a slope. Our children loved the place with the pool area, the bowling alley and the pool table. Everything was clean and everybody was very nice.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear GEfromNYC,

Thank you so much for posting a review of One Ski Hill Place. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the snow, the weather, and the property. April is one of my favorite months, as we get so much snow! I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed April 7, 2016

We visited One Ski Hill over Thanksgiving weekend with our 4 kids. We had visited in March and stayed at The Village, but due to how early it was in the season, that hotel had not opened yet. Through our travel agent we had a concierge that arranged for pre arrival grocery delivery, which was so nice after 9 hours on the road traveling. I will definitely use that service again (although I do feel the groceries are very overpriced, its worth having one less thing to do on arrival).

We arrived mid afternoon and our room was just finishing up. We had a 3 bedroom condo. The whole condo was very large with 3 bathrooms. Each bedroom only had one bed, which was very disappointing as at The Village, one bedroom had 2 sets of bunkbeds. We called for a rollaway and put one child in the living area on the couch bed. We had 2 kids experiencing some altitude sickness and the front desk referred us to an oxygen place in town. Ideally they'd have something like this on hand. Later I did find oxygen tubes for sale in the cafeteria area that the front desk person must not have been aware of.

Three of our kids went to ski school for a day. It was great. It did seem a bit more crowded then our last visit, but it was a holiday weekend. The kids got great attention. My 4 year old didn't seem to enjoy it as much his second time around, but he was also one of the ones with altitude sickness. That is something that should be noted, the elevation here is much higher then in the town of Breck so if anyone in your party is prone to altitude sickness, be aware of that.

The restaurant on hand was decent, the ones in town are better. The bowling alley is a huge perk, we reserved it for an hour one evening. They do have a take out menu in there too where you can order food and drinks. The kids loved it, it was a lot of fun. We also did the coaster. Again, very fun and easily accessible from One Ski Hill.

HUGE props to the ski rental people on site. We had requested delivery to our room and our sizes weren't correct. The guy went back to the shop, at closing time, and got us the correct sizes for our boys. He was working past his time, I'm sure, but was so cheerful and helpful. He even stayed and had a piece of cake with our kids. He was fantastic.

Overall One Ski Hill is a nice place. It is higher up, so be aware of that with attitude. if we don't go back there again, it's likely because of the altitude and nothing else.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
KateGrattan, General Manager at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2016

Dear TACHance,

Thank you for taking the time to review One Ski Hill Place. I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your 3 bedroom condo, along with the bowling alley and the ski rental shop. I look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge for your next family ski vacation.

Reviewed April 6, 2016

What a fantastic place. I really enjoyed my stay here. The room is amazing with high end finishes and breathtaking views. One of the best locations and all laid out for You. Also there is a free shuttle that will take you anywhere in Breck for free. Absolutely loved this place and would definitely come back for another visit.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
KateGrattan, General Manager at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2016

Dear BuaMcKee,

Thank you for taking the time to review One Ski Hill Place. I am happy to hear that you thought the room was "amazing with high end finishes and breathtaking views." I look forward to welcoming you back to Breckenridge in the very near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2016

This is a beautiful ski in/ski out resort with ski valet. Our 3 children LOVED ski school. The instructors were amazing (Miss Sage & Miss Anne). My husband and I were able to enjoy our time skiing together, because we knew our children were being taught to ski well. After three days of lessons, we were able to ski with our 9 & 7 year old daughters. Our 5 year old son also progressed well, and we should be able to ski with him next year too. Chef Mike was very helpful when accommodating gluten free dinning. We did have an unpleasant check-in experience, but after solving those issues, the trip was terrific!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KateGrattan, General Manager at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2016

Dear AR,

Thank you for taking the time to review One Ski Hill Place and am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed the ski in/ ski out resort, our ski valet, and the ski instructors. I am sorry that you had a difficult time with your check-in and with your ski tickets and am pleased to hear the issues were solved and your trip ended up terrific. Thank you for your nice note about Chef Mike; our Chef's are always there to help anyone with any dietary needs. I look forward to having you and your family back to One Ski Hill Place.