All reviews bowling alley fun park billiard room living room slope side full kitchen room service steam shower murphy bed continental divide indoor pool alpine slide large balcony beautiful resort washer and dryer rental shop shuttle service
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Amazing resort! Gondola was available and amazing, so was the view from the room, it was just beautiful. My family enjoy the bowling alley and pool. The room had a full kitchen, fireplace and it was a pretty big room. Definitely worth the money and experience. Can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
KateGrattan, General Manager at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Dear MichelleD_07,

Thank you for submitting a review of One Ski Hill Place and so glad to hear you thought it was "amazing." The bowling alley and pool area is always a hit. I look forward to welcoming you back to property in the very near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2016

Very nice hotel! Clean and friendly. Can't go wrong staying here. You can ride the gondola up and down from the city, or take the free shuttle. Awesome views and great for kids too. Free parking too. Looks like they are adding on also.

Room tip: They consider the pull out couch a bed. large rooms and nice kitchen and bathrooms! Get a room on the front of hotel so you get a view
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Carol G,

Thank you for your review of One Ski Hill Place. I am so happy to hear that you found the hotel to be friendly and clean. I look forward to welcoming you back to the property.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

This is a great place to stay with extremely easy access to the slopes and lifts. The ski valets were superb. We had a studio condominium that had a full small kitchen, where I prepared breakfast daily; we could have prepared dinner in the kitchen as well but preferred to sample the restaurants in town. Plus points included freely available water and a humidifier. One negative was that the bed was a Murphy bed with one side against the wall. If the studio had been designed better this need not have been the case. The hotel offers access to a complimentary shuttle service along with a few other hotels; this is no reflection on the quality of the hotel but the shuttle service is erratic.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear fzk1,

Thank you for taking the time to review One Ski Hill Place. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry you found the studios to be a bit small. When you return, I would suggest booking a larger one bedroom, which has more space. Please contact me directly and I will ensure your next stay is superb. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

This was our first trip to Breckenridge and we could not have picked a better place to stay. The views are amazing and the rooms are upscale and fully equipped. They have a neat bowling alley which was really easy to reserve. They also have private media rooms or you can rent (complimentary) a good selection of movies to watch in your room after a long day.

The location is perfect. Hop on the free gondola for a short ride to Main Street where you can find dozens of little shops and restaurants. All of the tours/activities we did were within a short driving distance as well.

The summer fun park is located right behind the resort and we all had a great time there.

Overall, we had an unforgettable experience and will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jordan P

Dear Jordan P,

Thank you for your review of One Ski Hill Place. It is always nice to hear that we were able to provide an "unforgettable" experience and I look forward to welcoming you back to One Ski Hill Place in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2016

we just got back from Breckenridge,CO. Everything was great, the snow, the weather. The one ski hill is at the perfect location, true ski in/ski out, with a ski valet. The ski school is just across a slope. Our children loved the place with the pool area, the bowling alley and the pool table. Everything was clean and everybody was very nice.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear GEfromNYC,

Thank you so much for posting a review of One Ski Hill Place. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the snow, the weather, and the property. April is one of my favorite months, as we get so much snow! I look forward to seeing you in the near future.