“Ski Trip”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
madwonger
houston
“OK place to two or three people”
Reviewed December 27, 2014 for a stay in December 2014

The place is small, just enough room for couple of guys on a ski trip. Parking will be a issue during the peak season. It is the basic and clean. Need a drying rack for the dishes.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: close to town and 2 block walk to lift.
Liked least: parking
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Jan 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. Thank you for your recommendation about the dish drying rack. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
“Ski Trip”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

The condo was great. We stayed 4 nights in March and had a great time. The people were helpful and always ready to assist you. The location was great, close to town. A little bit of a walk to ski out (5 min) but not horrible. Shuttle service was awesome, never waited more then 10 minutes and they picked you up anywhere. We had 4 people and the condo was a little tight but for 2-3 people or a family of 4 would work great especially for the price. We will book again with the Ski Country Resorts.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
10 Apr 2014
Hello Ryan- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon in Breckenridge.
Texas
Reviewed July 10, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

10 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your comments and feedback , as it is how we improve as a business. First off, I apologize that the parking situation was difficult at Winterpoint during your stay. The fourth of July, like any holiday in Breckenridge proves to be a challenge for the town in regards to parking. We do our best handle situations beyond our control as we do not manage the whole Winterpoint complex. I am saddened by the internet situation as we are usually very attentive to any requests or issues guests have. I am glad to hear the noise stopped, as we did pursuse that instance to make it stop. Again, I am sorry you were not contacted for follow up. We try very hard to make the descriptions as accurate as possible with square footage etc to ensure guests know what they are booking. We appreciate your business and hope you will give us the chance to make it up to you on future stays in Breckenridge. The service and experience you had is not our standard and for that I am very sorry.

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
“Worst service I have ever experienced from check-in staff”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Terrible!!! The unit was tiny and the windows had been left open. When we arrived at 6pm it had snowed about 6" and another foot was expected that evening into the next morning. The place was frozen!!! The floors were so cold my 5yr old son was screaming when he took his shoes off, which we had to b/c of the snow! Upon check-in, the employee for some reason tried to talk us out of having a pool key, saying "well it closes in 4 hours and you have to walk really far and it's $75 replace the key", she literally tried to not give up the pool key as best she could, I didn't understand at all. On top of that, the way she showed us to walk was entirely incorrect and made the walk twice as long. Then, come to find out, after walking our 5year old down to the pool house, while it was dumping snow, you don't have to walk that route and you can park at the pool house!!! Then the carbon monoxide detector kept beeping every 2 minutes, really loud chirping noise. We called to have it fixed, but we could get no answer at the front desk, the staff left 2 hours early!!! We called maintenance and they said just to disconnect it. Disconnect it!!! Why would you ever disconnect a deadly gas detector?!?! I will never ever ever use ski country resorts again!!! and this is from a Colorado resident that visits Summit county about 35 nights a year!
Save your money and stay in Vail, Frisco, Dillon, or Silverthorne, much cheaper, bigger rooms, better service.

23 Apr 2012
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your time with us. We do have a 24 hour line if there is anything you need after hours. My records do show a maintenance guy coming to your unit that night and fixing the detector, although you may of been at the pool. A lot of people find Breckenridge very walkable and again, I apologize if they left you with the impression that walking was the only way to the pool.

All of our guests are more than welcome to the pool key. We've ran into an issue with guest leaving with them or losing them so, if the guest does not need it, we do try to hold on to it. I'm sorry if you feel like our staff was discouraging you from using the amenities.

We did receive your message and although you didn't wish to be contacted, we did our best to help accomodate you allowing you to stay until the next afternoon.

We do hope you will reconsider and stay with us in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCounty.com
denver
Reviewed November 30, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
30 Nov 2011
We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope your Thanksgiving trip was a memorable one and we appreciate that you chose to spend it with us. We hope to see you back soon.

Happy Holidays!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location but kind of small”
Reviewed March 16, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

The location of WinterPoint is incredible because it's pretty much a two block walk to the Snowflake lift. The accommodations we nice, however it was very small. The only issue that I faced was keeping the place clean as the deck was covered with sand and salt, however you can't get in the door to take your shoes off, so you are forced to track snow/sand/salt etc throughout the apt.
Other than that, I was extremely pleased.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
16 Mar 2011
Thank you Matthew for your review of Winterpoint unit 33B, we appreciate your comments.

We will work to keep the deck shoveled and free of sand and salt so it doesn't get into the unit.

We are happy that you enjoyed Winterpoint and its convenience to skiing. We look forward to having you back again soon and please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for great lodging specials throughout the year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing