“Our go to place for tacos and margaritas”
Review of Rita's

Rita's
Ranked #50 of 171 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed January 28, 2018

We visit Rita’s 6-8 times each year. The fresh margaritas are excellent as are the tacos and loaded nachos. We usually visit between 5-7 for happy hour. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Wow! We are from southern California and so we have a lot of Mexican restaurants - but I don't think I've ever had better tacos and margaritas. The food and the drinks are so fresh tasting. And the staff is friendly. I can't believe we have been coming to Breckenridge for many years, and this is the first time we tried Rita's!

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Went last night to get some tacos and we were definitely impressed!! Service was good! But the food was even better!! Fresh made margaritas! And the tacos were legit! Make sure to also get the chips and salsa with queso and guacamole!! Still thinking about them today!! Don’t miss out!

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Some times it's hard to find decent Mexican in small mountain towns but this place is great. Very casual. Great service. Guacamole is first rate and they have great chips. You can order three kinds of tacos in one fail swoop. So good.

We went late and it was taking on a party atmosphere. Shots and f-bombs were flying. So if that bothers you go early.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

It was our first night in Breck and I wasn't adjusting the altitude change from FL well. I mentioned to my husband that I didn't feel well and would have just a little of whatever he ordered and I just wanted water. The waiter overheard me and brought me soda water and said it always helps him feel better. My husband ordered three steak soft tacos and chips and salsa. I ate a lot of the chips and salsa (mostly the pico de gallo and the mango salsas) and I ate one of the steak tacos. My husband ordered the Chipotle Habanero salsa as well. He said it was alright but it was just hot of the sake of being hot and didn't have much actual flavor to it. He put some on his tacos and said that was really good but as a salsa alone it was lacking.