“Wonderful accomodations”

Los Pinos Townhomes
South Bend, IN
“Wonderful accomodations”
Reviewed 6 February 2005

We spent 4 nights at a 3 bedroom townhome at Los Pinos in Breckenridge. It was a wonderful place to stay. Clean and comfortable accomodations. There were 3 couples total. My husband and I got left w/ the room w/ the bunk beds, but the bottom bunk was a double bed size and we could fit there. We love the view and I loved the fact that we could easily walk to the free bus that took us to the town. The town/village area is so nice. Lots of nice shops and great resturaunts. I had a great pedicure and facial at the Blue Sage Spa. We had a great dinner w/ live jazz music...wonderful food at the Blue River Bistro---make reservations!!! The ski area was really nice and for a person who skis very little I had a great time. The easy slopes are nice and long. There was a really sweet girl there to help me when I fell while getting off the ski lift, and Duke another worker helped me when I had a boot problem....very nice and professional. If you rent your skis or board, it is 1/2 the price to rent the equipment in town compared to at the ski area. Have fun.

1 Thank luv2trvl32

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Hoffman Estates, IL
Reviewed 28 March 2004

We just returned from a 6 night stay at Los Pinos in Breckenridge. Los Pinos Townhomes were great. We had a 2 bedroom/2 bath unit with a which was nice and roomy and clean. They kitchen was well equipped and there was also a washer and dryer. If the snow had been better, it would have been almost ski in/ski out but the snow had melted to the point that we had to walk a bit to lifts or shuttle bus. This is a chance you take when skiing in the Spring. My only complaint was that we were told we would receive a light housekeeping (trash removal and clean towels) about midway through our stay. This never happened. When I called to complain, they were very apologetic and said that they were using a new company this year and weren't very happy with them. He offered to bring us what we needed but I said no because I had washed some towels myself and put the excess trash in the garage. I was told that next year they plan to go back to daily houskeeping. I also found Los Pinos to be reasonably priced compared with other places near this location. 1 and 3 bedroom units are also available. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Hopefully, they will get there problems with housekeeping straightened out.

3 Thank HeidiJean2
Reviewed 9 March 2004

This was our first time to Colorado. We booked our reservations through Coloradoreservationservice. We booked a 3bd/3bth w/hot tub. We were very surprised by the accomodations. We had two whole floors and a private garage. The upstairs had a living room, eating area and a small, but well equiped kitchen. The downstairs had the 3 bedrooms and bathrooms, plus a small room with the hot tub. For the price, which was much cheaper than other places nearby, we were very happy!!!! Only downside was that the unit is not exactly a ski in/ ski out location, but it was very close to the snowflake lift and the free ride shuttle, which I highly recommend!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 February 2004

What a wonderful time we had at Los Pinos0VRMC. We called Sky Village Reservation for lodging in Breckenridge. I explained that I wanted an upscale condo with 3 rooms for ourselves and three guest that were coming from Florida to Denver for the 1st time. They wanted to ski and also to visit and see Vail. That weekend was the ice sculptures and the weather was perfect. Our accommodations were as expected. Lots of room and each had their own bathroom. During our visit to Vail, it snowed and that was a plus. We would recommend calling Sky Village Reservations when you get ready for your trip to the mountains.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 November 2003

We stayed at the Los Pinos Condos last spring break and it was awesome!
We were under the impression that we would receive a 2 bedroom condo with a kitchen and living room and that was it. We got much much more... There are two stories to each condo, the top had a large living room and kitchen with an awesome view of the mountain on one side and the town on the other. Downstairs, there was a master bedroom with a large bathroom and connected in a small room was our own private hot tub, then that also connected to the hallway. There were two other rooms, one with a queen bed, and one with bunk beds. The room with the queen bed had its own bathroom connected and there was also a bathroom in the hall for the other room. There were great views from every room and also our own garage. It was a great exerience!!!

• Stayed January 2005