All reviews west building main street maggie pond ski valet pioneer room deep soaking tub cocktail hour great location late night noise wedding venue the kitchen bedroom condo underground parking night life windows open at night washer and dryer definitely stay here again
Reviewed January 9, 2017

we rented a 3b/3b on Main street Junction and we found the the unit we had was really well kept, with very comfortable beds/pillows and hugshe bathrooms. All fully equipped and with the service of transportation included. You can't ask for more. Housekeeping at mid week was awesome, and tidied up everything.

Date of stay: January 2017
WVR_Summit, General Manager at Main Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Thank you for your review of your recent stay in a 3 bedroom condo with us at Main Street Junction! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time and the unit, and hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed December 27, 2016

Stayed in 1213 a 1 bedroom condo over Christmas holiday... Visiting family in Breckenridge.
As stated this is a large property consisting of several buildings.
First impressions are everything and when you wait over an hour past check in time for your room... that is not a good start.
Staff is not competent...was told I would receive a call when my room was ready....still waiting for that call.
Was then instructed to take my luggage to my room via snow covered stairs outside the hotel...actually attempted to do this then realized after getting odd looks from guests that this was not going to happen.
Asked concierge to have our luggage brought to our room and was told it would be 2 hours????
After she finally realized I was more than a little frustrated she hastily wheeled our luggage with us to take us to our room...this time through the underground parking garage (another maze)
I am not sure who designed this place but I agree with other reviewers that it is not guest friendly...there are no easy ways from your room to the lobby.
Finally in our room after 5:00pm...after traveling all day and check out time is 10am...what are they doing during that time?? Is cleaning staff that slow? Understaffed?
This needs to be fixed.
Room itself is adequate however it was difficult to
Keep warm...there was a draft that we could feel sitting on the couch.
But ahhh a nice fireplace would keep us warm! Fail...it didn't work...
To be honest I did not report it...I assumed it would probably take several days before anyone got around to looking into it.
Room service is a separate fee and you need to book this 24 hours in advance...there was 1 and 1/2 rolls of toilet paper left in a room that can accommodate up to 4 people...be prepared to go out and buy your necessities.
There never seemed to be more than 1 person behind the front desk and they were useless.
I am vacationing in Breckenridge...expecting top notch service to go along with the top notch prices I am paying and felt like I was back in my hotel in Zimbabwe (not a great memory)
It appears to me that the staff were merely biding their time until they could hit the slopes themselves.
The room itself was extremely dated...I could look past that but the bottomless pit of a bed was the worst bed I can recall sleeping in. I would expect this quality from a Motel 6.
I literally had to crawl out of the middle of the bed...it was as though a 350# person had been sleeping in that bed for the last 10 years.
The good attributes to this hotel is location...it is within walking distance of shops and restaurants.
I was happy that I had family who lives in Breckenridge and did not have to rely on the hotel staff for dinner recommendations.
Would I recommend or return to this hotel? In a word...no.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kfuller26

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at Main Street Station. I'm disappointed to hear about your experiences and am following up with our team to address our shared concerns. We hope you'll give us another chance in the future, and appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed November 30, 2016

We had two two-bedroom suites, and each one was immaculately clean and stocked with high-end appliances, utensils, and kitchen supplies. One suite had a gorgeous view of the mountains, and the other had a view of quaint downtown. These were high-end condos with lots of space and amenities...whirlpool bath, large showers, large closets, washer and dryer in the unit, full kitchen, dining table for six, etc. The staff was extremely helpful, and made recommendations on restaurants and bars in town, which was virtually outside the door. Easy walking to almost anywhere in the downtown area.

Room tip: The higher the floor, the better view.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review of your stay at Main Street Station! We are excited to hear about your positive experience and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 9, 2016

The room was well maintained and clean, and the location is good, you're right on main street and it's an easy walk to anything in downtown breck. Parking is underground and convenient assuming you get a spot.

The negatives are the things you typically think of in a place that's more condo rental than hotel. There are no towels at the pool (you find this out the first time you go and it tells you the pool is shared with the marriot and you need to bring hotels from the fitness center or from your room.... Great, thanks for the errand). If you want your room cleaned there are charges associated with it. There's no breakfast etc.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of your stay at Main Street Station. As you saw this is not a hotel but a complex with individually owned condo's, but we do have many amenities that make it feel like a hotel. I'm sorry we weren't more clear during check in about the pool towels being available for you at the fitness center near the pool, but am glad that you were able to navigate the facilities and enjoy the pool. We hope you had a nice time in Breckenridge and will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Great location at the end of Main Street near shops and slopes. Very friendly and helpful staff ( we were in the main Wyndham building, not sure if they have different staff in other buildings) Great value for the money. We used AVA for rafting - seemed well run and professional - lots of fun (Browns Canyon)

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Steven S
WVR_Summit, General Manager at Main Street Station, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Thank you for your review from your recent stay at Main Street Station! We appreciate the positive comments about our staff and hope you'll return to stay with us again.