“Perfect for a weekend get away!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect for a weekend get away!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The room was nice a cozy, perfect for relaxing after skiing. Great location as it was in walking distance to town. Would recommend it.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
14 Jul 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MN
Reviewed April 30, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Rugged travelers
23 Jun 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation; thank you for choosing us to share it with. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Dallas
Reviewed February 5, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Check-in / front desk
Luxury-minded travelers
5 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I have made note of the squeaky bed and put in a work order for it to be handled today! It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Very pleasant!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

The condo was nice and clean. It is updated
and nicely decorated. The kitchen is well
appointed. We had everything we needed
to cook for a family of four. The location is
amaizing! You are a few steps away from the
Pick 9 chairlift and a few steps away from
Downtown. The only negative would be the
queen mattress in the 2nd bedroom. Not
comfortable at all! Overall happy with our stay!
We will like to go back!

16 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I have made note of the uncomfortable mattress in the second bedroom and will be sure the homeowner receives this suggestion for replacement. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Ohio
Reviewed January 10, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

10 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“a nice, convenient stay”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

i was staying in breckenridge in october to do some hiking on mt democrat, mt cameron and mt bross.

the staff at the rental office was extremely accommodating and super friendly. when i arrived at 402 at trails end the place was immaculate. with just two guys in the unit, the king and queen beds were a good choice. the hot tub was great after days of strenuous hiking and we walked downtown for dinner each night.

the only complaint was the baseboard heater in the second bedroom was so noisy we had to turn it off to sleep.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
30 Oct 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I apologize that the baseboard heater made noise that kept you awake. We have looked into this and can ensure this problem is resolved. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Fun in Breck”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The unit is great, but the 2nd bed is very squeaky. Was a pretty restless first night. The kitchen has all you need (some spices would have been nice, but not essential). The location is excellent!

17 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation rental and the easy, convenient location it provides. I have put in a work order for the repair of the 2nd bed and apologize it was that way during your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing