“Hidden gem”

Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Family friendly sports bar and restaurant. Featuring a huge menu with pizza, burgers, salads and more. 30 Beers on tap and 50 bottled beers. A full arcade with pinball, skee ball and old school favorites like Donkey Kong.
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Been to Breck many times, but had never been to Eric's. Cool place in the basement of a building along main street.
I had an enormous and delicious calzone!
Lots to choose from on the menu.
I look forward to a return visit!

Date of visit: April 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,573)

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in and played some old school arcade games after walking main street for a couple hours. We had a couple of drinks and really enjoyed relaxing and playing some galaga.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Tired and trying to acclimate after a long travel day, my friend and I opted for this place. It seemed pretty popular with the locals, including some police officers who were eating dinner. The menu is extensive and making a decision was tough in our foggy states of mind. Unfortunately I chose poorly. The steak sandwich was dressed nicely, with goat cheese, tomato, and balsamic. However the steak itself was tough and sinewy. The meat was cut into strips which made it awkward to eat. It didn't help that the knives were more like butter knives and couldn't put a dent in the steak! I have a feeling some of the other menu choices would have been much better. However with so many dining options in Breckenridge I doubt we'll return.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Enjoyed two dinners here on our visit. Really fun for the kids with all the arcade games. The pizza was really good with a lot of choices and the baked chicken wings were some of the best I have ever had. There are tons of Tv choices with different sports. All in all a great place to hang out.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

We visited there twice on our vacation to Breckenridge and had wonderful service both times. The food was delicious and the service was great! We would definitely recommend visiting especially if you are a sports fan! All the TVs were showing baseball, hockey, and basketball.