“Completely Impressed!”
Review of Ski Butlers

Ski Butlers
More attraction details
Owner description: Ski Butlers Breckenridge delivers ski and snowboard rentals to all of Summit County Colorado, including Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper, Frisco, Silverthorne and Dillon. At Ski Butlers our delivery, support and pickup services allow us to give our customers more time with their families, more time on snow and more freedom while on vacation. Our expert ski technicians custom fit you for ski and snowboard rentals in the comfort of your accommodations, offer full on-mountain support throughout your rental and pickup all your gear on your final day. Never stand in line again! Ski Butlers offers the best equipment all for the same price or less than many of Breckenridge's snowboard and ski rental shops.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been renting equipment for my daughter the past few years through Breck’s ski school and the equipment was second rate at best. This spring I had decided to pull my daughter out of ski school and ski with her myself. The most daunting part was renting equipment. I remember long lines, innumerable hassles, and third rate equipment from my childhood. I was thrilled to find Ski Butlers! It was all so easy! They came to me! The equipment was high quality! Three buckle boots in a child’s size 11! Not that single buckle junk the ski schools use. The helmet was good quality, too! And they told me if she fell hard to call them and they’d meet me on the mountain to replace it, since it might be compromised. They’ll meet you there for any other problems, too, but we didn’t ever have any. Skis were high performance. It was all so easy and stress free. They even pick up the skis! Very polite and professional! Will be using them continuously for years to come! What a gem!

All reviews
"top of the line"
"great company"
"renting equipment"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"copper mountain"
"slopes"
in 9 reviews
"technician"

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Great service! Came prepared with sizes and fit all 6 of us perfectly the first time! As beginners we really didn't know much and Bobby and Brady were patient and gave us good tips! I would not want to do this any other way. Great service, no issues encountered!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I brought my own boots and rented skis, but after a day of skiing my boots were too painful to keep going. I called Ski Butlers, they met me mid mountain (and an hour away from my original drop off location) within 20 minutes. They brought me three pairs of boots to try and saved my ski trip!

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

You all made it so easy for my family and I to get our ski equipment and pickup around our schedule. You took the time to make sure they fit us all perfectly! Thanks for making our vacation that much better!

SkiButlers, Executive Assistant at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Our job at Ski Butlers is to allow you to actually vacation on your vacation. We are happy we did just that! Thank you for the great review!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Arrived in time great service fast.
We called multiple times to change from skis to snowboarding cause when one kid did it the rest wanted to change their board even though we rented skis. And they came out and switched our gear with smiles plus it was fast.
Never will I go in to a rental store again when I can have Ski Butlers come to my vacation home. Thanks see you next year!!!!

We look forward to delivering to you next year. Thank you for the 5 star review. Hearing you received such amazing service is what we thrive for!