“Completely Impressed!”
Review of Ski Butlers

Ski Butlers
More attraction details
Owner description: Ski Butlers is a full service ski and snowboard shop delivering equipment rentals and the highest level of customer service to over 60 North American and European Ski Resorts, all for the same price or less than most ski shops. Instead of traveling to a busy ski shop and waiting in line, have Ski Butlers deliver your equipment and get fitted in the comfort of your accommodations. If there are any issues during your rental, Ski Butlers will meet you to fix those problems anywhere that is convenient for you including, on the mountain. On the final day of your rental we will meet you at a time and place of your choosing to pick up your equipment. Ski Butlers delivers to the entire Summit County area, including Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper, Silverthorne and Frisco.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been renting equipment for my daughter the past few years through Breck’s ski school and the equipment was second rate at best. This spring I had decided to pull my daughter out of ski school and ski with her myself. The most daunting part was renting equipment. I remember long lines, innumerable hassles, and third rate equipment from my childhood. I was thrilled to find Ski Butlers! It was all so easy! They came to me! The equipment was high quality! Three buckle boots in a child’s size 11! Not that single buckle junk the ski schools use. The helmet was good quality, too! And they told me if she fell hard to call them and they’d meet me on the mountain to replace it, since it might be compromised. They’ll meet you there for any other problems, too, but we didn’t ever have any. Skis were high performance. It was all so easy and stress free. They even pick up the skis! Very polite and professional! Will be using them continuously for years to come! What a gem!

All reviews
"rental experience"
"top of the line"
"renting equipment"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"rental place"
in 18 reviews
"ski"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great service! Came prepared with sizes and fit all 6 of us perfectly the first time! As beginners we really didn't know much and Bobby and Brady were patient and gave us good tips! I would not want to do this any other way. Great service, no issues encountered!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I brought my own boots and rented skis, but after a day of skiing my boots were too painful to keep going. I called Ski Butlers, they met me mid mountain (and an hour away from my original drop off location) within 20 minutes. They brought me three pairs of boots to try and saved my ski trip!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

You all made it so easy for my family and I to get our ski equipment and pickup around our schedule. You took the time to make sure they fit us all perfectly! Thanks for making our vacation that much better!

SkiButlers, Executive Assistant at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Our job at Ski Butlers is to allow you to actually vacation on your vacation. We are happy we did just that! Thank you for the great review!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived in time great service fast.
We called multiple times to change from skis to snowboarding cause when one kid did it the rest wanted to change their board even though we rented skis. And they came out and switched our gear with smiles plus it was fast.
Never will I go in to a rental store again when I can have Ski Butlers come to my vacation home. Thanks see you next year!!!!

We look forward to delivering to you next year. Thank you for the 5 star review. Hearing you received such amazing service is what we thrive for!