“Excellent location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent location”
Reviewed 13 September 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

The location was perfect for mountain biking and going out on the town. I parked my car on Friday night and didn't drive it again until I left. All restaurants and amenities were just a short walk away.

The riding trails were easily accessible as well. The unit's location was so central that I used it as a water/food fill-up between epic riding loops in the morning and afternoon. It was also good to have the garage for overnight storage of our bikes.

The unit itself was very nice. We enjoyed a few drinks on the balcony, made delicious breakfasts in the well-appointed kitchen, and enjoyed sitting in the living room and chatting. There was even a nice cross-breeze through the unit in the evenings that cooled it down perfectly after the hot afternoon sun.

I loved staying there, and I will definitely stay there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Friends
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing