Great location with good access to slopes and town. Unit we rented was in bldg 3. 34410. Had not been renovated in a while. Very clean. Two floors. Cold down stairs and hot upstairs. Well appointed kitchen. Had everything we need. Not ski in/ out. Have to walk a while ways. Not terribly convenient to ski locker. Ski rental guys were very helpful. Only one elevator and it was broken one morning so we had to navigate the stairs with boots, helmets, etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center is located at the Base of Peak 9 in Breckenridge, Colorado. It is a ski in ski out property and it is a Homeowners Association. Each unit is individually owned. Our 4 Building structure was built over several years, with Building One opening in 1979, with the completion of Building 4 in 1984. Owners are required to maintain an above minimum Quality score to participate in the Rental Program and no two Units are identical. We encourage our guests to request a room change if they are not completely satisfied with the room they are assigned. We have limited number of pet friendly rooms and we do charge a Pet fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick and Travelocity so you can book your Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaver Run Hotel Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge