All reviews pool table ski country small kitchenette would stay here again full kitchen lodging skiing lodge bedroom tubs shuttle yards fireplace furniture
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here 2 days while traveling in the area. The bed and pillows were comfy and everything was nice and clean but it was really small. There is only about 1 1/2ft between the bed and the walls and no closet, just hooks on the walls. There is also NO OUTLET in the bathroom. Tiny TV about the size of a laptop screen but the WIFI is excellent. It’s only 2 blocks from Main St where all the shops and restaurants are so that was very convenient. I would stay here again but I would bring an extension cord : )

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusanOMemphis
SkiCountryResorts, Manager at Park Meadows Lodge Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay at Park Meadows Lodge in Breckenridge! We are delighted to hear that, overall, the accommodations met your needs and that you enjoyed your stay. All Park Meadows units are only 300 sq ft, but do offer the convenience of having a small kitchenette, which many people enjoy. We do offer a couple of Studio Units that may seem a little more spacious without having the constraints of the bedroom wall that our 1 Bedroom units present (although some like the privacy this provides). We'd be happy to help recommend the perfect Studio Unit for your next stay should you contact our knowledgeable Reservations Staff directly at Ski Country Resorts! Thanks again and we look forward to the opportunity to host you again at Park Meadows Lodge.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

The price isn't cheap (I mean nothing is cheap there) but is a lot cheaper than other places so we picked this one. I guess we knew what we paid for so we didn't expect too much but it was actually over our expectation.
- Pros: The room was clean and had everything we needed. Full kitchen with stove top, sink, full size fridge, microwave, silverware, plates and bowls, pots and pans. Bedroom was cozy and comfy. Bathroom had nice amenities. There was a pullout couch in the living room. It had a place for you to store your skiing gears. The building had an entertainment room with a fireplace, pool table, books and games. There were 2 outdoor hot tubs. The room came with 1 free parking. Great location only a few steps to Main St. They also had a sport store which gives you 20% off for staying with them.
- Cons: Im not sure why but we didn't get housekeeping at all (I didn't even ask). The room was pretty small so more than 2 people will be uncomfortable. Furniture and carpet were a little outdated. Bathroom floor looked a little brown.
The only thing is I left my new handbag in the room and had to call several times until I could finally speak with the person that had it and found out they wouldn't keep your stuff for more than a month eventhough we are coming back there in a couple months. I know it was my fault for having not double checked but other hotels we've stayed at would call you immediately about the lost and found item as soon as they find it and can store it for up to 6 months.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay at Park Meadows Lodge in Breckenridge. We are happy to hear that, overall, you enjoyed your stay and accommodations! Park Meadows Lodge is a fantastic choice for those visiting Breckenridge on a budget but not wanting to sacrifice a great location and unbeatable amenities (like a free on call guest shuttle, kitchenette for dining in, onsite game room, hot tub, fire pit and more!). We are sorry about the confusion regarding housekeeping services. At Park Meadows we do like to be as environmentally conscious as possible as (one could probably guess) this is very important to our beautiful mountain town. In an attempt to reduce energy consumption, we do not offer daily housekeeping or towel service. However, we do offer towel service on your 3rd consecutive stay day and full housekeeping services for stays 7+ nights. In the future, however, we are happy to add additional housekeeping services to your stay upon request (for a small, nominal fee). Lastly, we apologize that we were unable to guarantee the safe keeping of your handbag for long than 30 days. We did, however, offer to mail this to you as per our policies (which you declined). We do understand that it is frustrating when items are left behind and incidents like this happen, which is why our policies do include this 'lost and found' segment. Thanks again for your review and choosing Park Meadows Lodge for your recent Breckenridge lodging needs. We do hope that we have the opportunity to host yo again - don't forget to mention that you have stayed with us previously when booking direct with Ski Country Resorts to receive our valued Repeat Guest Discount!

Reviewed March 21, 2017

We came to ski and this place was a short walk from the base of the Four O'clock run. Each cabin has an individual exterior locker to store your gear. Cabin was cozy and adequate. If you're a fun person, you will have a good time here. If you're a persnickety type, maybe not. My kids and I got a kick out of Gordon and his down to earth personality. He played ping pong with us and was very helpful with anything we needed. The common area has a nice fireplace and if you see that it is not on, simply turn it back on by the controls next to the vending machine. The shuttle service was excellent and usually picked us up within 10 minutes. Hot coffee was there in the mornings...which I appreciated. Park Meadows is an excellent bargain considering I payed over $200 for fondue one evening haha! I will practice my ping pong and kick Gordon's butt next time. He's really good.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review (and amusing comments) of Park Meadows Lodge! We are thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and the accommodations that Park Meadows provides. Park Meadows is a great budget lodging option for those visiting Breckenridge.. While the rooms may be a bit 'compact' all offer some great benefits - such as a small kitchenette for small meals in, separate living/dining area and additional sleeping space with pull out sofa sleeper. For those that want to spread out, the retro-ski chalet style lodge offers plenty of games and a cozy firepit to settle around. Thanks again for your fantastic review, we at Ski Country Resorts look forward to that opportunity to host you again! Don't forget - we offer a valued Repeat Guest Discount to all of our valued past guests when booking direct!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

This was the most expensive lodge we stayed at while skiing at Breckenridge resort ($270/night). However, the room quality was subpar. The decor is very outdated and smelt like a old motel. Honestly, I've stayed in Super 8's for a quarter of the price ($70) that were way better. Also, the check-in process was super confusing. We had to check-in at a completely different location that was a 5-minute drive away. There are other lodges in Breckenridge with a much better quality and price.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RockyP10
Reviewed June 20, 2016

I should have read other reviews first but since we were only staying for one night, what could be wrong? The location is very good, within walking distance of Main Street. The room was small and crowded but acceptable, until we went to bed. As another reviewer wrote, the mattress was extremely hard and the pillows were like rocks. It made for an extremely uncomfortable night.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple