“Great Hotel - Excellent Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Brighton
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Great Hotel - Excellent Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

We booked the hotel for the wedding party for our son over St. Patty's Day weekend. I will tell you, having traveled literally all over the world on business this hotel exceeded my expectations. Kitty and Tanya went above and beyond the call of duty to make our stay absolutely wonderful. We could not have been treated better. In all my years of corporate travel (30+) I have never experienced this level of service, not even at the pricy hotels we are all familiar with (trust me, I have stayed at them all). I highly recommend this hotel!!!

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the freeway
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Winnipeg
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

We were surprised by our experience with this hotel after reading the glowing reports. It was a very ordinary Holiday Inn Express located in the middle of nowhere. The area around it looks like it was going to be developed and, then, the recession hit. There had been a snow storm a day or two before we arrived and the front entrance had not been well-plowed. You had to drive over loose, piled up snow to get to the parking lot and front entrance. There are no restaurants anywhere near it so driving was necessary. We found it over-priced for its' location and ambience. None of the staff members we encountered were outstanding and we were not recognized as Priority members. It was clean and comfortable and had the usual HIE breakfast.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
DSimard, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I am sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations and that we did not take exceptional care of you while we had the opportunity. Our Priority Club members are so important to what we do and your not being recognized as a Priority Club member is not acceptable. Although we enjoy the positive feedback we normally receive, it is so important to hear the comments from guests such as yourself, who can offer areas of improvement. Your comments are shared with our staff and I believe will make a difference for future guests. Thank you.
Hutto, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Brighton, Colorado. I was here on Business and work a long day before checking in. I told them I did not have a rental car. The Front desk offered to give me menus of the local merchants that delivered, they also offered a becah bike if I just wanted to get out of the hotel for a bit. Everyone was very nice and wanted to make take care of me. The rooms are very nice as well as the bathroom very modern hotel.

I know you will enjoy your stay. I know I did.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Marc K
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

Our stay was excellent! They acknowledge us as a Priority Club member with a choice of additional points or different types of snacks. We chose the points. The room was nicely furnished with plenty of room. Decor looked great. Loved the bathroom tile and glass doors on the shower.

Food was great the next morning too.
DSCOTT 2/11/12

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

I usually stay at more upscale hotels than the Holiday Inns, but business forced me to stay at the HIE in Brighton, CO. I saw it had a series of rave reviews before I got there, but I was surprised that the raves were fully earned. The front desk staff was terrific. The room nicely appointed and spacious (what they called an "Executive Suite", the best they had). The amenities were just fine. I have only good things to say about this property, which far exceeded expectations on every level.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

We were Brighton for a tense two week trial. We couldn't have asked for a more comfortable home base than this pretty and friendly place. I know all of women at the front desk by name as I do the lovely Tammy and Portia who serve breakfast each day. They are all outstanding people who take pride in their work and in the place where they work. The owners and managers of this fine place are doing everything right.

• Stayed February 2012
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

Working with Pinnacle I pretty much live in hotels. This one is definitely the best hotel. In comparison to the other hotels this one is my favorite. The TV is really awesome and the big shower is really awesome too. Many of the showers at other places are too short whereas this one has a much taller shower head good for guys my height. This is the only hotel with a walk in shower. The front desk girls are awesome the two night chicks Krystyna and Cassie are pretty cool and always make me feel welcomed and at home. Unlike other hotels, I feel like I am just another couple dollars and another customer, they make me feel valued and I feel that they have a special unique relationship with me and many other guests which is nice. They are very friendly. The maids are exceptional leaving specific details saying when they put clean sheets on the bed. My crew especially enjoys this location.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
5.3 km away
20.9 km away
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
16.5 km away
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hudson Hotel & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton

Property: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton
Address: 2180 South Medical Center Drive, Brighton, CO 80601
Region: United States > Colorado > Brighton
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Brighton
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton 3*
Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver Northeast, located in Brighton Colorado, is the newest and most modern hotel in the area. Our beautiful 100% non-smoking hotel is conveniently located off I-76, minutes from Denver International Airport, E-470, I-25 and I-70.Experience luxurious accommodations and extensive amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast featuring our signature cinnamon rolls, indoor pool & whirlpool, business center, fitness area and high-speed Internet. Whether you prefer the peaceful town of Brighton or the excitement of Denver, our opportune location provides guests with easy access to many area attractions such as, Adams County Fairgrounds, National Western Stock Show Complex, Denver Coliseum, Downtown Denver, Coors Field, Invesco at Mile High, Pepsi Center, Colorado Convention Center, the Denver Art Museum and the Denver Zoo. Situated at the Prairie Center Development, our hotel provides accessibility to Boulder, Colorado Springs, Vail, Aspen, Keystone, Breckenridge, Winter Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, Steamboat Springs, Glenwood Springs, Central City, and many more Colorado destinations. Local businesses include Platte Valley Medical Center, Halliburton, Vestas, Adams County Judicial Center, Staples Distribution Center and the United Power Headquarters. Stay Smart it s a Holiday Inn Express & Suites! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity.ca and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Denver Northeast - Brighton