All reviews nice mall flatiron mall hi express booked this hotel would stay again recommend this hotel estes park yogurt room was clean tile boulder elevator beds property mountains
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great place!! I was here for business and can’t say enough about the cleanliness of this hotel as well as the friendliness of the staff. The room was clean and the beds were so comfy!! The staff was fantastic! Totally would stay again! The pancake machine....OMG❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

I had a good experience staying here. Staffs are great and rooms are clean. Some rooms have walking showers, some has bath tub. I like the walk in better. Water pressure need work. It's too slow, so it'll take you 1/2 to wash your shampoo off. Will stay here again next time. Breakfast is included and good. Typical American breakfast.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Just finished the stay for 2 nites; on the plus side, the front desk staff, esp. Nina, was pleasant & accommodating; the hotel looks new, about 1-2 yr. the room/suite on the 4th floor was spacious with a nice mountain view. On the minus side, however, felt that the housekeeping didn't complete the tasks. On a 1st night, the floor mat by the shower was missing; for the 2nd night, no hand towels or none, and had only 1 bath towel, as well as no Kleenex tissues, its box was still empty after returning to the room in the evening; had to go downstairs to the front desk where staff promptly went to get the missing items for me. Hot breakfast items were decent although the plain cream cheese that I preferred for the bagel were not replenished or available for 2 days of my visit

Room Tip: on a high floor facing the mountain
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Courtney P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I will be talking to the appropriate departments so that we can correct the areas that where lacking during your stay. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is nice and just about a year old. The set up of the room was great, however there seems to be an issue with housekeeping. They didn’t come at all on day two of my stay, even though I was out of the room by 10AM. On day three someone did come but didn’t replenish any of the supplies, including Kleenex. The family I was traveling with went to their room to find the bed full of hairs and tile falling off the wall. I will look for other accommodations next time I’m in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Courtney P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Dear Imccomb2,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I will look into the issues you mentioned with housekeeping and get them rectified.

Best of Regards,
Courtney Perez
courtney@premierhospitality.net

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I stayed almost one week in this hotel, and the experience there was good. Bedrooms are comfortable, and they have a desk, a mini fridge and a microwave oven. Breakfast is also good with options of fruit, yogurt, breads, cereals... This hotel is really close to Flatiron Mall - with good options for restaurants, stores and movie theatre. The only thing that surprised me, in a negative way was that, it is more expensive to book the hotel in the front desk (like we did), than to book online (on their website), but after showing them the price online, we could get a discount. In general, prices in this hotel are lower than other Holiday Inn in the region. It is very close to Boulder, Arvada, and somehow close to Denver as well.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LalaVilela
Courtney P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Broomfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Lalavilela,

Thank you for the great review! It is awesome how close we are to everything around us. We hope to see you in the future!

Best of Regards,