“Just okay”

Ranked #14 of 202 Restaurants in Broomfield
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I had the goi cuon spring rolls - very good, although I think the peanut dipping sauce was a little bland. I got a medium sized bowl of pho. It's sad that they only give you like one branch of basil and no other leaves. The bean sprouts are okay but it's still a kind of sad little bowl. The broth is a little thin for my taste, I like a much meatier-tasting one. The service is very fast and efficient. I like this place but will keep looking for a better pho place around here.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

We've been coming to Pho Duy for four years, usually every Sunday. Really. We're such regulars that we never get menus, they just ask, "Same thing?" The staff is super friendly, the meal is a terrific value, and the cleanliness and atmosphere is good. Sometimes the appetizer comes out almost at the same time as the pho, but I'd rather have that happen than have the pho come out 15 minutes after the appetizer. Pho 79 is in the same strip mall, not as busy and a little more pricey, and Pho Mai is across the street which is more pricey and not as good.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

The title says it all. Gross. A nice long hair - from the grandma in the kitchen I suppose. I will stick with the one next door which we have been going to for years.

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

Ordered an appetizer and meal but they both came out together in 2 minutes. They don't seem to even try to make it appear that entrees are made to order. Pho broth was watery and bland. Waiter was not friendly and in a rush to horse around with other staff in the dining room. The kitchen staff were laughing while looking at the customers in the dining room, usually not a good sign. Too many better Vietnamese restaurants in the area, so we will definitely not return.

1  Thank Raleigh89
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Great Rare Steak Pho. Medium is about 10" diameter bowl and is a lot of food. Grilled chicken noodle bowl was delicious and about the same size. Very clean. Polite staff and quick service. Definitely a place to try. It will become a regular for you.