US$143
US$125
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
aloft Broomfield Denver(Broomfield)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$149
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Omni Interlocken Hotel(Broomfield)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$143
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
US$127
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield(Broomfield)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hyatt.com
US$124
US$179
  • Pool
All reviewsflatz restaurantjason's delimountain viewflat ironbreakfast buffetfront rangebeautiful hotelmade to order omeletsrooms are spaciousthe outdoor hot tubbusiness travelhigh floorshopping and restaurantsminute drivelobby barking suitemovie theater
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Very impressed with hotel, room, size of room, and the incredible staff at the hotel. The unique and only area that I saw as inconvenient, since I was there for business, was the lobby and bar area doesn’t have a larger area or multiple tables for groups of 4 or larger. Besides that one thing, this hotel was incredibly refreshing and customer focused.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joe S, General Manager at Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

bkipperman,

Thanks for the excellent review. We appreciate you highlighting some of our best features which is our staff service and our larger than normal hotel room. We are in the planning stages of a hotel renovation and expanding the lounge layout with more seating options is certainly top of the list. We thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and hope to see you again when in the area.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Quit check in and check out. The room is great and the location. It is close to several great restaurants, mall, Walmart. The restaurant in the hotel is great and the gym is good. The wine king of pricey.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Osvaldo V,

Thanks for the excellent 5 star review. Exciting the see the hotel worked so well for you from service to location. We appreciate you trying our restaurant during your visit as we feel it does an outstanding job. We thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

This is a very nice hotel with good staff, nice rooms, and good service. Beautiful view of the rocky mountains. While not technically in Boulder, it's a very short drive to there. Also easy to get into Denver or out to the ski resorts. Restaurant was very good too and I enjoyed the bar several evenings as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joe S, General Manager at Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Brad S,

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your feedback and excited to see you were able to enjoy our food and beverage offerings and able to take in some of the sights that Colorado has to offer. We appreciate your business and thank you again for selecting our hotel during your travels.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

I spent a week on business at the hotel. I was very satisfied with my stay. The room was a nicely arranged suite. Everything about the facility was clean and well maintained. The breakfast buffet was especially good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joe S, General Manager at Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Farrell S,

Thanks for the excellent 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to mention several of the features that we agree set us apart from the rest. My team and I appreciate your business and hope to see you again on a return trip to the area. Thanks again and looking forward to welcoming you back to the Broomfield.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

I don't frequently utilize broad terminology; but, this property was one of the best I have ever visited.

I stayed for a business related conference. The stay was for two nights, with exceptional rates. Compared to other nearby properties, the Renaissance was slightly cheaper. I requested an upgrade as I am a gold member. I was upgraded to a mountain view king suite. It was breathtaking. I also received breakfast vouchers as a gold member, which allowed for a complimentary breakfast buffet. The food was fantastic. Not at all your typical, "buffet," food.

When you add up the service provided by staff, a clean room with an outstanding view and the location, I found it to be one of the best experiences I have ever had at a Marriott property.

Room Tip: Request a mountain view.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank taxipresident
Joe S, General Manager at Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

taxipresident,

Many thanks for the outstanding review and making mention of some of the features we take great pride in at our hotel. My team and I are thrilled you were able to experience what we feel sets us apart which is our service and views. We appreciate you making our hotel your destination during your travels and hope to see you again on a future trip to the area. Thank you again for your continued loyalty to Marriott.