“Two different experiences from dinner to breakfast”
Review of Meritage

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 36
Transit: Interlocken & Eldorado
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I wish I could give two, very different ratings.

Dinner: This was a great experience. The food is good, though as others note, pricey. The blue snapper (a daily seafood special) was surprisingly good giving that CO is landlocked. However, the portions are not large, and if you want a vegetable, for instance, in most cases that is an extra seven or eight dollars. I traveled with my son, who is no longer a teen but barely in his twenties. He got full because i shared (he can clear out a refrigerator pretty quickly, to be fair). So if you're starving that night or traveling with a young person metabolism, the experience could get expensive fast.

Breakfast: Not so much. Buffet was $23, and I would definitely not go that route again. Strangely, though dinner was very flavorful, the eggs were both dry and tasteless as well as cold, as were the potatoes. The french toast would have been good if it wasn't ice cold. My son did better ordering off the menu.

There are newer reviews for Meritage

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We stayed on property at the hotel and had a group meal at Meritage. The atmosphere is casual, yet elegant. Our group was rather large at 30 plus, but we still received satisfactory service. My bride had the Sea Bass which was excellent and I had the Bison filet which was full of flavor and extremely tender. When they served the apple pie dessert (which was excellent) I made a comment to a fellow diner they only thing better would be a big hunk of vanilla ice cream to go on it. Our waiter who was standing at the next table, overheard my comment and in short order a huge bowl of ice-cream showed up for all to share at our table. All in all a very good experience, just a little on the expensive side. Yes, we would dine there again.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I was shocked on the quality of steaks on the menu, the sides and wedge salad was first class. Didn't have to travel to Boulder or Downtown Denver to get a quality meal.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Great friendly service and high quality food for brunch. Fresh fruit, crepe station, omelet station, salmon benedict with fresh smoked salmon (not out of a package), potatoes and meats, cheese selection and of course dessert (photo here). Lovely bright atmosphere and the coffee was never empty. Manager was hands on when the fresh berries were low and delivered some to our table pronto. Cant wait to visit again.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

The food was under cooked and we were only one table out of three at the time we dined! Waitress agreed and got the one dish removed from bill but that was not our point. We wanted a dinner that was great and what was expected but epic fail!