“AMAZING Breakfast Buffet”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 36
Transit: Interlocken & Eldorado
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Everything you can imagine is served up in the middle of the Meritage. They have an omelet station and endless variety of not just breakfast but brunch foods. The service is spectacular and the prices are great for what you get!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I ate here 3 times for their Art of Breakfast Buffet and once for their Brunch on Sunday Morning. They offered a variety of options and the food was fantastic. I highly recommend eating here during your stay and make sure you ask for Corinna as your waitress. She has been a waitress at this restaurant for 16 years and she is very attentive to your wants and needs.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I was staying at the Omni Hotel for my niece's wedding. We gathered as friends and family for breakfast both mornings at the Meritage. The buffet looked delightful. Although more than I could ever eat. I ordered off the menu and it was always delicious. We had the same server both mornings and she was very accommodating as guests came in at different times. The manager and she pulled tables together, and outdid themselves to make it a great start to our days!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Nice and quite place in the morning to have breakfast (I was early) the food selection was nice and fresh good way to start the day.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I wish I could give two, very different ratings.

Dinner: This was a great experience. The food is good, though as others note, pricey. The blue snapper (a daily seafood special) was surprisingly good giving that CO is landlocked. However, the portions are not large, and if you want a vegetable, for instance, in most cases that is an extra seven or eight dollars. I traveled with my son, who is no longer a teen but barely in his twenties. He got full because i shared (he can clear out a refrigerator pretty quickly, to be fair). So if you're starving that night or traveling with a young person metabolism, the experience could get expensive fast.

Breakfast: Not so much. Buffet was $23, and I would definitely not go that route again. Strangely, though dinner was very flavorful, the eggs were both dry and tasteless as well as cold, as were the potatoes. The french toast would have been good if it wasn't ice cold. My son did better ordering off the menu.